12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION WITH PICTURES!!!

• Lori:  So good to see you popping in again.  You have been missed!  You are a great inspiration to many on so many different fronts.

Charlie:  I made a silent vow several months ago not to comment to any more of your posts because I was bigger and stronger than that, but I have to take a minute to say, how dare you come on here and say anything negative about someone who worked so incredibly hard to be where she is today.  Every single person transforms differently and is beautiful in their own ways.  I think Lori is one of the best transformations I have ever seen on here or anywhere!  Please don't respond back on here to me, because this thread is and should be about Lori, and no-one else!  I am sorry that your parents never took the time to teach you about the golden rule.  And, if they did, I am sorry you never took the time to practice it.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• BD Mom you sweet sexy lady- we all love you! Thank you so much. I saw your new pictures- watch out you look amazing!

xoxo

Lori

• A M A Z I N G!!! You are an inspiration.

• Wow. You look great! I truely hope that I can get these results in 12 weeks. On my 6th week now and have seen realy good results but still kinda have doubt if Im gonna really look the way I want when the end comes. Again , you look great!

"Everybody falls down, it's all about how fast you get back up. So Get Up!" 

• You look fantastic!!!  You absolutely glow!  

I have a question for you if you have the time.  I noticed you had said you really didn't take a free day - you would just have a free snack but then eventually gave that up too.  Would you work-out on your free day or would you still rest.  Also did you make any changes to the workout program or did you follow the book.  I appreciate your advice and help.  I am on week 2 and wanting to make the most of my 12 weeks!

• Holy crap! You look great! OMG! Nice job!

• Just phenomenal!  Thank you so much for posting these!  I got my BF down to 12.9% years ago and I remember how incredible I looked and felt.  I did keep the weight off for many years, but let it all go these past couple of years.  I just started BFL all over again on July 6th and your pictures are just the motivation I need to kick butt!  You should be so proud of yourself.  I'm going to pass your pictures on to a girlfriend of mine that is doing BFL for the first time ever.  Thanks for posting!

• OMG!  You look fabulous.  These photos are such an inspiration.  I'm 3 weeks into the challenge and have twice the amount of weight to lose. I'm also a 46 year-old mother of 4.  I'm hoping to look like you in possibly 2 challenges.  Did you do anything outrageous?  Do you have any tips that you feel I would benefit from?  Thank you for sharing.  WOW!!

• Every time I look at this transformation, it warms my heart.  This is one of the best that I've seen.  

Wow Lori, this is wonderful!

• lorig did you use supplements during your Challenge? If so which ones?

• Hi there, I started my challenge on the 1st August 2011 and would like to say that your pics have been a real inspiration to me. i am 46 years of age and have been struggling to loose 6kgs which i have put on. did you use any products whilst training as i am not really into taking any products but would like to see results!! i will try post some of my before pics and took some pics today but not sure how to load them, could someone perhaps guide me on how to to this. Many thanks, YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!! Redd

• oh my goodness!! You have given me so much inspiration. Your transformation is by far the best I have seen. My husband cant stop looking at your pictures. Muscle tone is astonishing... story is incredible. thank you!

• Wow!  The look on your face says it all!  You have accomplished something remarkable!  Congratulations!  I am so happy for you and I am happy that you have returned to health- You are an inspiration to us all!  Great Job!!!

• An inspiration and proves with hard work what you can achieve well done, time to pull finger and get down to it.

• Lorig2727---  AWESOME!!!!!  You have got to be on cloud 9!  I hope to oneday be able to post some pix that are this awesome!  Congratulations on your hard work!