12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION WITH PICTURES!!!

• I finished my tranformation!! This has been the single most important decision in my life! I was riddled with health issues and my life was spiraling out of control.

Starting weight: 125 lbs. Bodyfat 28%

84 days later.......

FINAL STATS: 112 POUNDS BODYFAT 12% INCREASED STRENGTH BY 90% OVER CAME A DEBILITATING HEALTH ISSUE.

• Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Amazing job.  You must be so proud.  Congrats to you!

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Wow!!!! You look stunning!!! Amazing transformation!! You should be very proud. 12% body fat is incredible! You are an inspiration. Great work!!!!

• I have been waiting for these, and knew they would be fantastic!!!!  You should be very proud of yourself.  Every part of your body has changed!!!  Those calves look mean!! Way to go!!!!  How did you measure your body fat for the challenge?  What are your plans now??

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• BDMom, I appreciate your kind words! This has been a incredible journey. I measured my bodyfat utilizing the hydrostatic method. At the inception of the challenge I lost the ability to speak due to a paralized vocal cord and today I am so happy to report that I can speak again despite having one vocal cord totally paralized. I am savoring my "new health" right now and realize the future is limitless.

Orrin- Your posts have been an inspiration to me! You are blessed and we all appreciate your love and support.

Jessica, Thank you so much! You are a big part of the B.F.L. family!

• Congratulations on being able to speak again.  Will the vocal chord remain paralyzed, or is there something that can be done for it?  How did you injure it?  Do you sing?  You truly have a lot to be thankful for!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!

You look great and you have got to be on top of the world with your results!! The smile says it all!!

Keep up the GREAT work!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Oh my goodness!  What an amazing transformation!  Excellent job!  What more can I say.  You should be should be so incredibly proud.  And to conquer the health issue is the best of all!

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." - Robert Collier

• Oh my god your body rocks! You look like a fitness model. I have never seen such a dramatic transformation! You are glowing from the inside out.

You have incredible abs, and are simply gorgeous. Thank you for posting this, I feel so inspired by your transformation! BFL works wonders!

• I just wanted to say great job.  Weeks of effort really do pay off and it certainly shows in those pictures.  So is this the end of the journey for you or are you going to double down and go again?  I can certainly understand if you don't, it wouldn't appear that you need to....I'm just curious what you're intending.

• Thank you Brian, My journey is never over, their is always room for improvement. I do hope to add more muscle and I will continue to eat clean. I am considering another challenge or a marathon but for today I'm just going to enjoy the new me.

• Absolutely stunning!...Your an inspiration to what can achieved in a short amount of time. Wow! Not only are your physical changes evident but all your posts are very positive and extremely helpful. Congrats!  

Randy

• Fantastic achievement. Well done and quite an inspiration to all of us . Best wishes to you. WFC

•  Bravo bravo bravo... You look fantastic! Your pic is now my desktop  background. What a motivation to see you achieve it. You are so beautiful.

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear

• Wow! Now that's a transformation!!!! Congrats!

Live life with passion!