C1 Complete with pics!!

• I posted the pics of my fiance and I to my profile! What a journey. It was hard, but worth every second :)

• Job well done!  You both look great.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." - Robert Collier

• very nice...you have done a wonderful job...

Please do tell...for us newcomers...when did you really start seeing results?

"THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE IS NOT THE TRIUMPH.....BUT THE STRUGGLE"

• wow, you look like a different person!!

• Congratulatons!!! You both look happiers, healthier and trim. Your hard work really shows!

• Wow! Great job!

Live life with passion!

• Beautiful! Congratulations to both of you!!

• Jeepers, well done you two, what a transformation!!

• Job well done!

• Thanks everyone!  Its amazing how much better we both feel after 12 weeks!  

Ken1st- For me (Jen)I felt results way faster than I could see them.  If I rubbed my arm I could feel muscle underneath.  Before it was just a fat arm lol!  I would say probably week 10 is when I could actually see a difference.  To be honest I had no idea how much I actually changed until I compared the before and after pics side by side.  I was shocked!  I knew I made a difference in my body, but had no idea how big of a difference.  For my fiance I could already start to see a difference in him after only a few weeks.  Nothing jaw dropping, but little things here and there.  This program is no joke..it works IF you work hard and give it your all!!

• Wow, what a great transformation.  And Jen I'm super impressed by the difference in your face and neck.  You look amazing.  Very inspirational.

• You guys look great! Phenomenal transformations! I giggled over how happy you both look in your AFTER picture! Congratulations!

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• Juni....Yay for you and your fiance.  Isn't is funny how quickly men start to see results?.  Way to plug along and hang in there.  You both look fantastic!!!  I love the smiles.  What now??  Challenge 2 in the near future for you?  

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• We are in active rest right now and cant wait to start C2!  We will start that very soon :)  We are celebrating our accomplishment with a trip to Kalahari indoor waterpark this weekend!!  Thanks everyone for all the great compliments.  Its an awesome feeling to have this much support.  BFL and this forum are amazing!

• Have fun rocking your new bods at the waterpark.  I will be starting my next challenge on Dec. 27th, so maybe we'll be starting close to the same time.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"