Transformation program

• Hi, I am on day 10 of the BFL program.  I have been looking at Bill Phillips new transformation program.  I'm wondering if it is too much to do both programs at the same time or if anyone has an opinion of that program.  I am for sure not leaving BFL, but wonder about the other.

Thoughts?

• Hi RobFab, I've been wondering the same thing.  It appears to me to be the same nutrition and workout-wise but it seems to go deeper and involve some self-review and journaling.  that's just a guess because I only just received the activation approval and haven't looked at the challenge program yet.

Anyone else have any idea whether that would work?

• Actually, having said that I have to remember that I tend to get all over eager and then lose steam when I try to do too much.  A bit of an ADD problem!  LOL

• From what I understand, it is a 4 month program instead of 3 months, and really causes you to reflect and evaluate why you are where you are in life.  I purchased the book just to read it because I was interested, but haven't even opened it yet.  I signed up at transformation.com, and read the posts from time to time, but feel more comfortable here with my BFL family and program.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• I can tell I'm getting all the support I need here and am not really interested in adding more than is needed.  I think I'll keep working BFL and learn a more about Transformation slowly.  

• I was in the same position----and I have the book, started it, really liked it acutally but found that I need to focus on one thing at a time right now.  Like secretminime, I tend to try and bite off way more than I can chew so I decided it was in my best interest to do at least one BFL challenge by itself before launching into the deeper stuff.  

I will say though that I appreciate that The Transformation program looks at the emotional/psychological elements of all this.  Whenever I am struggling with the food part of BFL or any of it really, I think it is totally rooted in some of the things that are very specifically addressed in the other book.  

Keep us posted on your experience with it please!