Champster09 Daily Accountability Log

• I thought I'd put this "My Transformation" section to good use and start my own daily accountability log.  It's active rest for me right now but I tend to like to keep on online daily log of what's happening. 

Today is just that, rest.  I'm enjoying a much needed rest from the gym and will take a nice long walk this evening and take a look at all of the flowers and trees blooming here in the south.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Champ-Congrats on another challenge and being able to state that you aren't going to keep track of your challenges anymore because you have made this your lifestyle!! Enjoy your rest, you deserve it! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Today I woke up with only minor twinges in my shoulders.  In comparison to the major twinges and my concerns about them I more than happy with my rest week so far.  Today I did steady state cardio and abs, both just for fun.

• So to be clear, this is Champster's accountability and not our accountability to Champster?  :-)

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Just me being accountable to all of ya'll.  It's in my best interest to be held accountable... ;-)

• I think it's a great idea.  We should all be accountable. 

• I think it's a great idea.  We should all be accountable. 

• Cardio today, lots of great sweat, kind of gross, but still a good thing.  

Drinking more water than usual, which means more trips down the block long hall to the potty which means even more calories burned...  ;o)

• Still on AR and another nice cardio is in the bag.  I've struggled much less with the "old me" trying to reclaim space in my routine this time around, which is progress for me!

• I am so glad that I've really learned to appreciate active rest.  The body needs a break from the weights from time to time and it's been just what I needed!!  Nagging shoulder soreness has finally gone away!!  Been doing a whole lot of sweating during cardio.  And I'm looking forward to getting back to the weights on Monday!

• Workout is in the bag, meals all planned out.  Another beautiful day in Alabama.  

• hey champster!

i was wondering what you did for exercise while on active rest? i am not even close to finishing my challenge, but i was wondering what active rest entailed. i have seen it mentioned here and there and have no idea. thanks, T

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

• I go for walks during my lunch hour, jog, roller blade and kayak now that the whether is nice.  I also stay mindful of my 6 days on 1 free day eating.  I tend to have the most trouble with food, my old habits will always be there inside and I have to make sure that I'm on the lookout for them.

• Workout in the bag.  Stopped at the store this morning for tuna and found a dollar off coupon on four packs of tear open tuna.  Love me a bargain.

Meals are dead on clean.

• Way to Go Michelle! And I love the Starkist tuna sandwich ready Light packs. They are awesome spread on a low-carb whole wheat tortilla!