Just Finished My First Challenge

• Hey Everyone!

I just finished my first challenge a little while ago and had no one to share it with, so I wanted to share the excitement with you all. When I tell my friends and family, they don't really seem to understand what is involved with it, and seem to think its just like any other fad diet. I have learned that this is a lifestyle I truly need to stick with for the rest of my life. Anyway, I did well with it, lost 21 pounds and gained a lot of discipline towards getting important things done. I just started challenge 2 and have already lost weight my first week. I wish all the best of luck and I want to participate more in the BFL community!

• congratulations on finishing your first challenge...  I cant believe you started your second one already.  Seems like you have really taken on the meaning of body for LIFE.  I hope this one goes as well as your first one...  Keep us updated!  Congratulations!!!!!

• Great job on finishing a challenge!!  Did you take before and after photos?  I love to see results!   Way to go on starting another one!!  Good luck!

We will all succeed................together!!

• Congratulations! I just finished my first challenge as well. I'm starting my next one on November 22nd. If you haven't found a group to do this challenge with, I highly recommend it. Our little group shared challenges, victories, tips, and thoughts about life in general. I think we all agreed that the support we got from the group was an integral part of our success. Nice work!

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• Congratulations....keep up the good work!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Congratulations on finishing your first challenge.  It is a reason for celebration.  Not many people finish what they start, and you did..so be proud!!!  Did you take a week of AR before you started this challenge?  Good luck on challenge 2.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Congratulations Jasongitar! You definately came to the right place. WE GET IT HERE! We KNOW what you had to do to continue getting it done, day after day. High 5 and best success with C2!

• Wow! Thank you everyone! This is exactly what I needed!

• Thank you Sandra! I did take before and after pictures, I didn't see a huge difference in this challenge, I went from 230 pounds down to 209, so its mainly in the face, with a little bit of muscle definition. I think I will really see the difference after my 2nd and 3rd challenge. Can we post before and after photos on here?

• Wow, that sounds awesome, I would love to have a group like that!

• Thank you so much! I definitely will!

• Hey! Thank you so much! Yes I did take a 2 week break after finishing my first challenge, and I felt like crap! I couldn't wait to get started again! My first challenge ended on my birthday October 10th, then I took 2 weeks to celebrate my birthday and just take a break. It was fun for a few days, but then I started waking up irritable and bloated, I ate unhealthy just to have that freedom, and my body just couldn't handle it, I even got a kidney stone and had to go to the ER. it showed me that I really needed to make BFL my lifestyle. I'll probably only do a 1 week break after this 2nd challenge and eat much more cleaner. I started my 2nd challenge October 25th, and now I'm 2 weeks back into it and feeling much better.

• Thank you!!! So great to meet people that are passionate about doing this!

• Thank you! Yeah I couldn't wait to start that 2nd challenge, I took a little break after the first one, and even though some of my food choices were still healthy and somewhat small portions, I still felt like crap. I really need to live a life of 6 small meals and work outs almost everyday.