3 WEEKS left!!!! :)

• Starting my third week . Scale weight is 180.8 lbs. my goal is 175 at the end?   The best part of this whole challenge is seeing my wife hitting the gym and loving it :)  she has done so good people are commenting everyday on her changes.  We are already discussing our goals for the next challenge.

Although,  I have lost weight and inches my biceps seem to stay the same size even though I am lifting a lot more then when I started.

Lee

• Are you in your third week, or only have three weeks left?

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• LOL Last three weeks!

• Keep it going. You are doing good.

• Thanks for the clarification...I thought so, but then read your post and got confused.  I have four weeks to go.  It feels good, doesn't it?  You are almost in that elite 5% group.  Keep up the fantastic work.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Lee, I have found the same thing with my biceps, in fact my arms are about .75inches smaller than when I started.

But, and its a big but, when I started under my triceps and on top of my biceps there definite flab there that I could pinch.

Now, even though they have shrunk in overall size a bit there in no flab at all.

• A great way to increase your bicep size and strength is pull-ups.  I know they are difficult, but the more you do them the better you get at them.  I noticed when I started doing them every other muscle group in my upper body got stronger.

• Lee.....finish strong!  My best gains came in my final 4 weeks. i'm sure yours will too!!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Thanks for all the replies :)  however, i had made an error concerning our last week. We actually will fish week 12 tomorrow.  I did happen to fall under 180 lbs. this week @ 179.6 (i haven't seen that number in over 15 yrs.  We will post pics when we get our after shots done..