BFL Champion's Weekend 2010 IN REVIEW!

• Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to post all of those pictures. I really enjoyed them.

• The TN weekend was amazing!!! I can't put it into words. Meeting everyone was an awesome experience. To hear everyone's story was so motivating and inspiring. OF COURSE it was worth the money spent. There is just something about the energy and the connection I felt with everyone as if we were old friends reuniting and not new friends I was meeting for the first time. Thank you to Stephanie, and all those who organized this event. I can't wait until next year!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Tisha you are quite the beautiful young lady!!  You are learning great things that will stay with your for years to come.  It was refreshing to have you in the midst of everything and I'm grateful to have gotten to spend that time with you on Sunday!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• WOW! What a weekend...actually for me it was a week by the time I picked up some foriegners (lol!) from the airport, but it was worth every minute!! I'm not sure what kept me from continuing a challenge back in 08 and going to Champs wkd, but I'm so glad I started back on the BFL wagon this past December!

The people I have met through the Guestbook/forum are no doubt one of the main keys to my successful challenges...AND to meet them in person...OMGsh!! What a feeling! I never thought that my heart could experience so much joy, but it did and it is filled to this day!

Thank you Stephanie for organizing everything, it was an absolute blast...too bad we can't change it to TN Champions WEEK! =) Also thanks to EAS and Abbott for sponsoring the event.

Thank you to all of you who attended! You ALL are Mahvelous!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Michelle, thank you very much!!! I appreciate you guys for helping me to feel so comfortable and welcome... again can't find the big enough words to give it justice,  I never felt like the "new" kid I felt like I had been apart of this exclusive club for years. I will always hold that weekend close to my heart, and meeting and spending time with you was certainly a HIGHLIGHT, because you are an amazing inspiration!!!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Just wanted to bump this up cause I absolutely LOVE looking at all the pics and smiles!! =) =) =)

• It's an awesome experience to get together in celebration of all of the accomplishments that have and will soon to be made!!

• TN was humbling for me.  I have much work to do on my transformation, in every sense of the word.  There were so many wonderful and inspiring people in every stage of their journey.  There were so many to learn from.  Stephanie did an amazing job and deserves high credit and gratitude.

As for me, I'll be working on my evolution physically, spiritually, emotionally and for that matter, socially.

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• I had wanted to wait and give some long thank you post...but I cant find the words. I cant say what I feel. It was just so over the top on every level.

It was the best ever trip of my life.

I met the most AMAZING and GIVING people ever.

I feel so blessed to know each and every one of you and when I look at the pictures, I just have to smile all over again.

What a good time that all was.

• Over the top - agreed. A bit like those handstands y'all have been doing. Scary but SOOOOO rewarding. BEST WEEKEND EVER.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON - LIESL

• THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

To Stephanie, the Champions and EAS, to all the wonderful American people I met in my travels and especially to all my BFL family.....

Thanks to so many people for making "my trip of a lifetime" - exactly that - a trip of a lifetime......

I have never felt so loved and accepted in all my life by each and every person I finally got to "hug", of course I "knew" you all so well before.... but to have that first hug, well... it was special with every single person and I will remember it and draw on it for the rest of my life or until next time.....

My only regret is not spending longer at each leg of the journey and with each person, I wanted to see as many BFL folk as possible that I've met on this forum over the past 1.5 years, which put a very tight time schedule on the trip, by the time I hit Aly in Utah I was "toast"! I don't know if it was the altitude up there or the hectic but fun schedule, but I hit the wall.

Hugs and kisses to all my "mates" - love you all.xxxxx

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• For those of you who heard Michelle's speech at TN wkd...these pumpkin pics are for her... =)

Geraaldo is somethin' else!! =)

• I absolutely adore the Rosslan family, the BFL family and this community!!  What an honor!!