BFL Champion's Weekend 2010 IN REVIEW!

• DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• My goodness....when I look back on the number of beautiful, wonderful people that showed up to support this event, it makes me tear up again and again.  All coming together because of Body-for-Life and the community surrounding it and supporting each other through thick and thin.  Make it happen people.  Get out there and search for other people in your communties and get together, share success and failures and learn from one another.  There is no greater tool than to offer a hand to another...if willing they will take that hand and move forward with you!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• I was lucky enough to attend and WHAT A WEEKEND IT WAS. It was amazing to meet everyone face to face even though I have known them for over a year now. It was amazing to hug everyone - and nothing felt awkward or strange - it was like "coming home".

Thank you Stephanie for an awesome ride. I for one had a fabulous time and came away KNOWING that BFL and the family I have in it cannot be replaced. BFL has changed my life, but it would not have been as easy had it not been for the wonderful friends I found on the GB. They helped motivate and inspire me and allowed me to be MY BEST. More than that I cannot ask for. I still have a way to go on my BFL journey before I GET TO maintain, but it is so much fun that I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you to the entire crew - it was an absolute blast and honour to spend the time with ALL of you.

BFL ROCKS

KEEP ON KEEPING ON - LIESL

• Hi Everyone in the pics.  Nice to see you in real life.  Now I'm going to have to go from Coffee Crew thread to the pics to match up names with faces whenever I forget who's who.  You look like you had a great time and deepened some friendships from the online forum.  I wonder what I'll be doing next year at that time?  I hope I'm still here (on this site, I'm assuming I'll be on the planet).  Maybe I'll get to go.  Thanks for posting all the great pics!!!!!!   Laurie (Lou)

LaurieLou

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always have

• WOW....THANKS SO MUCH for posting those pictures! We all had a fantastic time as you can tell!

There are many more photos of course. You can see them in the gallery on my website at http://www.bflspirit.com/

Hmm...wonder what I can come up with for next year?  We shall see! I expect to see all of you there and more!

Stephanie Workman

Tennesee Body-for-Life

BFLSpirit.com

Rocking BFL since 2001! TNCHAMPWEEKEND.COM and BFLSPIRIT.COM

• The TN weekend was EVERYTHING it was cracked up to be... and then some!  Thank you, Stephanie and Abbott/EAS, for making it happen.

From the moment I saw Deb emerge from the escalator in the Atlanta airport (and later that same evening, the two of us got to see Liesl ascend upon us as well), I knew my life would be changed forever.  

As if hosting these two beautiful women wasn't enough, then I got to go to Tennessee to finally meet in person so many legends from the guestbook and BFLSpirit.  Words really can't express the bond that we all shared before, during and especially after this event.  I feel that I have made life-long friends.... the type of friendship that miles could never tear apart.  No matter where we are in the world or where we are on our BFL journey, we will always have a friend just a click or phone call away that will help us rejoice in our triumphs or pick us up when we fall.  

It was amazing.

I look forward to seeing everyone again next year and hope to see some new faces, too.

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Thanks for posting these beautiful pics, Michelle!  And thanks for all who attended & all who couldn't but were there in spirit.  I loved meeting everyone in person and look forward to years of fun interaction!

• Michelle I am so glad you posted these!  Thank you so much for sharing.  Looks like everyone had a blast!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion