"Challenge" Complete!

• I completed my 12 weeks and I am EXTREMELY happy with the results!  If you are on the fence or are having difficulty with your challenge, my advice is: STICK WITH IT! The 12 weeks flew by and I can't even imagine myself as I was 3 short months ago! YOU CAN DO IT! You really can!

Here are some of my stats:

Beginning:

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 217

Body fat% 29

Pant size: 36 (tight)

Diagnosed pre-hypertensive (@33 years of age)

Week 12:

Weight: 187

Body fat% 11.5

Pant size: 34 (these are flat from dress pants, which are loose. I'm in a 32 jeans where I was in a 36 prior)

Blood Pressure: 115 / 65

I want to post pics but I'm having difficulty with the sizing of the images (any help would be appreciated).

Have encouraged 3 others at work to begin the program along with my wife! This has been an amazing journey, one that I would recommend to everyone out there!

• Hi.

Congrats on your results! Try this program to make your pictures smaller and then try loading them again. Would love to see some pictures .  bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

"Act as if failure is impossible, and your success will be assured"

• Congratulations! This is great. I am happy for you that you achieved your goals. Would also love to see pictures.

msjenayafitness.blogspot.com

• B Mick:

FABULOUS results in just 12 weeks! Congratulations!!

YOU'RE DARN RIGHT YOU DID EXCELLENT!!

Strut your stuff and get those "stink-eyes"! Woo HOOooOOO!

• Way to Go, BMick!!! I remember when you started up!! Cause it was the same time I started my 3rd challenge!  Awesome results!! Get those pics up so we can SEE!!!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Congrats BMick!! Amazing Stats! Great work!

• Excellent stuff!!!! Well Done. I don't know about this program racing by as I'm in week 5 but sticking to it like you said is the ultimate plan.  

Sean