The dreaded Plateau!

• I'm busy with week 8.  I'm so proud of myself for getting this far.  I haven't missed a workout yet and I am very strict with the eating- not- cheating part. I've had great progress in the first 4 weeks, but I am so discouraged right now, because I look exactly the same as 4 weeks ago.  I have quite a lot of fat to lose(I started with 41% body fat), and am beginning to think I might be a little unrealistic in my goals for my 1st challenge (I'm hoping to be 2 dress sizes smaller).   But then again, I frequently look at the success stories and see some amazing results. How do I find new motivation?

"Act as if failure is impossible, and your success will be assured"

• just keep coming back!! just do the work...the results will come...someone used a roll of papaer towels as an analogy...u dont see the roll getting smaller sheet by sheet (week by week)...but then it's gone...if you are doing the work....and following the program you will see results eventually....DO NOT GIVE UP! u can do this....and when you see me on here wanting to give up...you better talk me out of it!

• Keep pushing forward. Whatever motivated you initially is still there. You are only 2/3 done. That's 66.7% and not complete or a passing grade. Continue the great work so far and the results will fall in place. The goal should be to finish not a certain dress size.

Bryan

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• First of all Congratulations on making it to week 8!! You are poised for big changes. My best results happened in the last month. Stick to the plan. BFL has worked for thousands upon thousands and it will work for you too. Week 8 can be hard. I experienced my most difficult moments in both of my week 8s (I am in week 11 of my second challenge). YOU CAN DO THIS!!! You have the strength to finish your challenge and see the results you want!

KEEP GOING!!! Success is right in front of you. Reach out and take it.

Orrin