Need some encouragement, please.....

• For some encouragement go to my profile and check my progress pics from my latest challenge. There was minimal change in weeks 1-4 and 4-8 but a big difference in weeks 8-12.  This is because when the last bit of fat comes off your body really changes. Don't stop.....just keep it up and you be amazed on day 84. All the best.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• BDMom......one more thing. I weighed myself on day 1 and again on day 84. That was it!! Let your pants and belts be your guide. The scale does not know the difference between fat and muscle.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• fit4life:  I have seen your profile pictures before, and they are plenty motivating, for sure.  Thanks for offering your kind words of encouragment.  I am only weighing once a week because prior to BFL, I weighed daily.  I don't get discouraged by the weight...really!  It was the photos that discouraged me some.  I am in my 40's and have had 2 children, and had one of my ovaries taken out last year, so I know it is going to be a little more work for me...but I am up for the challenge!!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"