I did it! Day 84...with pics =)

• You ROCKED it!  Congratulations on such success!  Best wishes!

• Congratulations! You are such an inspiration!

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• WOW!!! You look HOT!!!!  This is day 3 and I have a long way to go but this is total motivation for me. I mean knowing that I am the same size and height that you started at and then seeing your results, WOW, hopefully I can stick with it!!! Thanks for posting these pictures. i have one question for you? Were you extremely sore on day 3? I am really sore today and have been since day 2 but I have been taking some ibuprofen for the pain. Please tell me it gets easier.

• Congrats! I just started BFL, and seeing your transformation has totally motivated me to push myself to do it all!

• Wow, what a Transformation!  You have really inspired me.  Fabulous job.....take care and good luck!!

• You look amazing!  I think you mentioned that you had photos at differnt stages in the program, would love to see them I am ending week 6 with little noticable results and only 6 pounds of scale weight...I did read where most women see the major results weeks 8-12 but I would love to see I am on the right track.   Again you look amazing, I would be buying a bikini in every color of the raibow with your results!

• catburglar~ Thank you!!  Just read that pdf document about women not getting as much results until week 8+ gathered together by Mike Harris.  When I was feeling discouraged, I'd read it!

Jaimie~ Thanks love!  See you Saturday ;)

Patti~  Thank you so much!!

wannabeabrickhouse~ Thanks lady!  haha..love the "cottage cheese, in, cottage cheese out" in your siggy!  Made me lol

crzylady~ You can do it too!!!  Yes, I was extremely sore day 2...day 3...day 4...day 5...day 6...lol  I think the first two weeks!  Then I still got sore the rest of the time, less often and more delayed.  Just take some nice hot epsom salt baths &/or hot tubs...get a massage if you can!  Thanks for the compliments. =)

redhott~ Good, I'm glad to inspire you!  I hope to reach as many people as I can!!!  Thank you!

Hound~ Thank you so much!  I have ordered quite a few cheap ones on eBay...not really to swim in though because don't do that much up here in AK!   I do have them on the BFL tracker website...if you go to it and search until my screen name: akmama08 you can see side & back view progression.  I'll post the front view progression here...you can see a lot happens in the last weeks!!!:

WEEK1:

WEEK 3:

WEEK 5:

Week 8:

Week 10:
    :

Week 12:

• You rock! From cute to super hot!

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• WOW!!!!! Great results you look AMAZING!!!!!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• You're transformation is amazing... Thanks for sharing your progress.  Now when you send in your pics to enter, can you send in professionally airbrushed ones?  When I'm finished with my 12 weeks I am going to have professional pics but not sure if I should have some that are untouched, etc.?  Any advice?  Thank you!  Again, you look very beautiful in this pic.  

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong.  The amount of work is the same."  ~Carlos Castaneda

• Thanks everyone!

transforming~ I got a disc of unedited photos, and edited.  The only editing she said she did was skin softening.  My tan ended up a teeny bit uneven so was thankful for the skin softening for personal use!  But I will be submitting the unedited photos.  I'm sure you can request this.  Thanks!!!  Good luck in your journey =)

• hi akmama08...........I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW AMAZING YOU LOOK. I am at the end of week 4 now and am loving it. i havent slipped up once im so disciplined and wenever i get cravings now i log on to bfl and go to this page. you have such a transformation. you have the body i long for. you really are now my inspiration. Thank you so much and nice one you really really look fantastic!!!!

• Congratulations on a successful transformation! It's such a thrilling feeling to meet all those self-promises, isn't it?! Way to inspire and motivate those around you...that humbled me the most when I finished mine. Again, fantastic job and enjoy all the new clothes, gazes, and smiles!!

• Thank you for sharing the AMAZING pics of your transformation! Yours was the first thread I looked at on the forum and it truly inspired me! Love the outside pics!! Found some support buddies on here who are starting the challenge Monday 9/6. I will be going back to your pics for motivation! :D

• OMG...that is crazy!  You look incredible!!!  You just inspired the hell out of me!!!  And you were right in your origional post...you might just look 25K good.....wow!!!  I am super impressed!  Did you have a trainer?  And, what did u do for your ab w/o?  Aimee