I did it! Day 84...with pics =)

• I lost just over 18lbs (stick with it!  About 5lbs were just in the last two weeks along when I saw most changes), 3 dress sizes, and my life is completely transformed starting from the inside out.  I could honestly care less what the scale says or what size I wear...it's how I FEEL that makes me feel like a million bucks (or should I say $25k?) ;) !!!!!!  Will insert my "befores" for those of you who haven't seen them...and today.
    I got my pro pics done today, then DH & I went outside and took some right after.  These are the ones DH took of me...will have pro ones Tuesday.

• can't view the pics, not working.

• do they have to be approved by a moderator???  In the meantime, anyone can see a couple (loaded more here) on my page here: www.bodyforlife-tracker.com/.../searchprofile.cfm  (click "side" & "back" for more progress views..starts with "front")

• Wow!! Amazing transformation!!! You look great!! You should be very, very proud. Your hard work, determination and sacrifice have all paid off!!  Congratulations!

Orrin

• What motivation!!!  Congrats for a job very well done!!!  Maybe you can provide some insight.  Did you follow the plan 100%?  Did you do extra cardio, enjoy your free days (or were you more conservative)?  Do tell...inquiring minds want to know!  Also, what supps did you take?

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• WOW, WOW WOW, AKMAMA, WOW.  I posted mine.  Nothing like your results.  CONGRATS!!! you loo great, HOT and Beautiful.  Congrats.

• Wow!  This is what I needed to see to keep me going!  Ending week 4 and still not noticing much?  Can I ask when you started to see your body really transforming?  And did you take any of the recommended supplements?  I am only doing the diet, workout, and shakes and wondering if I am going to get the results I want.  Wouldn't mind hearing your stats as well.  Seriously needing some motivation.

Laurie

• THANKS EVERYONE!  I will reply to you all this evening.  Off to enjoy the sunshine.  I have tracked everything I ate even on free days.  I gorged/stuffed myself silly with junk food every single free day up until week 10.  Will give more info later and can go into detail on what I consider binging (what i've struggled with my whole life...emotional eating, all that stuff...was 210lbs after I had my son in 2008!).  More later...

• I will be anxiously waiting.  Enjoy the sunshine!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• You look so awesome!  Seems like you are a shoo-in to win this.  Way to go.

HighPoint

Patience, persistence, and hard work pay off.

• My jaw dropped!  INCREDIBLE transformation!!!    

• I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!  One of the best success stories I've seen!  Way to go and enjoy the rest of your fulfilling life!  (I'll bet hubby is super proud!)

• Congratulations. Your transformation is dazzling. Love to hear more about your suggestions for the rest of us who would love to have similar results. Wow!

• Hi there..  WOW !!  congrats. You look fantastic.

I just registered TODAY... gulp !    12 weeks ahead and I'm so not diciplined..

My fitness has been on the slide (downwards) since I left the Royal Navy. I used to

be super fit.. but now I'm totally out of shape. Seeing your results is very motivating.

This is all very new and confusing right now.. but I'm trying to understand things.

I need the fitness to continue flying, especially the type that I want to branch into.

Hope to chat with you sometime..

• WOW WOW WOW!!!! That is incredible. I thought my transformation was good but yours is simply unbelievable. You are model material. Be proud of yourself!!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"