My 12 week pictures

• I didn't do anything real fancy, but they turned out pretty good.  Now I just need to maintain.  I ended up losing a total of 31 lbs.  It feels great to know I completed the full twelve weeks.

I think 20 lbs came off of my back.

• nice job!  great pictures!

• Way to go Jeff!!  Congratulations on your successful challenge!!  Don't forget to send that packet in!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• way to go Jeff.  that is awesome!!!!  you look great.

• Awesome job Jeff!  The photos turned out great. I'll bet you feel amazing!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• J-

ROCK ON!! you should take a bow! ENCORE!!!!!!!!

Outstanding job,I especially like the pics where your arms are raised and the one with your arms behind your back .

Does BFL have a calendar? You could be Mr.March. Congratulations

Squats

• Good job Jeff!!  Alot of work.  Commitment.  New habits.  Mental toughness.  New attitude.  Its all good!  I'm on day 64 and looking forward to getting to day 84......in W/O at a time!  Are you doing another 12 weeks?

• Me and my wife completed the challenge at the same time, and we are going to try to start some sort of maintanace routine, but I will probably start a new 12 weeks in a month or two.  The only thing I will do different, is actually sign up for the challenge.  I never signed up this time, I just followed the plan 100%.  What do you get when you complete the challenge now?

• Hey Jeff! Way to go on completing a challenge. If you click on "The Challenge" tab above, the list of prizes are at the bottom of the page. Have a great 2nd challenge!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• You look like a new man!  The guy in the after pictures is defintley NOT someone I would want to mess with!  

Great job!

• Man you look great!  Wonderful job.  Don't let all that hard work go to waste, keep it up.

Stay Strong!

Darcy

• Congrats Jeff - what a fabulous transformation.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON - LIESL

• Jeff.... GREAT JOB... So I have to ask, at what point in your plan did you start to see the weight dropping and the body transformations? I started week 2 Monday, and although I'm realistic and know the Fat Loss will not come overnight, Just wanting to give myself a reference point to look forward to :)

Chip

• When I took my six week pictures, I could really see a difference from my before pictures.  I would say the after six weeks is when the real results start to show, and not only that, but you are more motivated because you know you are over the hump and more that half way there.  Another thing that I think helps me, is I always try and start my free day eating a couple body for life meals, so I get my metabolism going.  I noticed that whenever I started a free day just eating suger, I felt like crap the rest of the day.

• Jeff, Great job! I am at the beginning of my challenge (day 2), and it's encouraging to see your  transformation. Keep up the good work!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"