4 weeks done

•      Just finished my 4th week. I posted my picture from today with my one from the beginning. Not much difference yet but I think my stomach is getting a bit smaller from the pics. Its hard fro me to judge since I see myself in the mirror every day. I do know that so far I am 8lb lighter so thats a start for sure.

• No difference?  You have to be kidding!  You're doing great.  EVERYTHING has changed and gotten better.  I'm not surprised that you may not notice it, but take my word for it, keep this up and in 8 weeks your transformation will be spectacular.

Congrats and Lift Heavy!!!

10's in exercise and nutrition = 10's in life

• ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? I TOTALLY see a HUGE difference. Awesome. Most people DONT show a change in pictures at week four so you are totally ahead of the game. 1/3 of the way through! Congrats.

• Thx for the feedback. I spent 11 yrs in the Army and have been working for the military as a civilian for over 6 years. I guess I judge myself more harsh,y than some because I used to be in a lot better shape and have a more professional appearance. But in 8 more weeks I think I might just be happy with myself agian.

• I see tons of change!  Thanks for the encouragement!  Keep it up!

• Can definately see change!  You are correct that we are much harder on ourselves than others are.  Keep up the good work, it's paying off.  :)  I'm begining my third week and patiently, well kind of, waiting for my efforts to shine through as your are.  Thanks for sharing, it motivates!