Challenge One Complete! (for all of us that had/still have a long way to go.)

• That is so wonderful!  And that really is inspiring to hear all that you have accomplished in the past 12 weeks.  Good luck on the next challenge.

• Hi Corinne! Wow, what an inspiration your story and pictures are! You have a great figure that is just waiting to be revealed! I see a huge difference in your pics and KNOW you will see an even greater one after C2. I can only hope to be as successful!

• Great job, amazing improvement! Just WOW!!!! Very inspiring, keep up the good work!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• CorinneC1990 - You did a great job!  You are well on your way and good for you for sharing your success. :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• You look FANTASTIC and your results are so inspiring to me.  You are young enough to be my daughter :) but I woudl love some advise from you.  I had twins 3 years ago, at the age of 40, and now have over 70 pounds that I would like to lose.  My figure will likely never look as gorgeous as yours as the pregnancy gave me tons of stretch marks ans loosw, sagging skin, along with a lovely c-section scar but I want to look the very best that I can regardless of these things.

What was your biggest challenge during the 12 weeks? Would you be willing to post samples of the meals you ate?

Thank yyou so much and I wish you continued success!

• You look amazing!  And to learn these lessons when you are young, you will be so much better for it in the long run than we 40- somethings that are all doing our best to reverse earlier damage we made to our bodies! LOL.  Enjoy the success- you are beautiful.  I look forward to seeing your progress this next challenge.  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten!

My FOURTH Challenge: May 23-Aug. 14, 2011.  Began First BFL Challenge on June 21, 2010

• Thanks everybody...too nice!

mom2twinboys: I think my biggest challenge was actually just keeping myself from getting too discouraged. I didn't really see a lot of changes until week 10 or 11 and that was kind of disappointing considering all of the hard work. But it really does pay off! It's cliche but it's true, just gotta keep going even when it feels like it's not worth it!

I was a little random sometimes with the meals, especially if my fridge was close to empty! But usually I eat a lot of cottage cheese and strawberries for breakfast, a ready-to-drink advantedge shakes for meals 2 and 6, a turkey sandwich on carbsmart bread with tomatoes or whole wheat pasta with chicken for lunch, boneless/skinless chicken *** with mushrooms and a small red potato or a salad with chicken and apples for dinner. I also made a lot with lean ground turkey...it's actually pretty amazing stuff! You can make turkey burgers with it, or make spaghetti with whole wheat pasta. It's so good! One of my favorites for sure. I think the plan has a ton of choices for food. I would just pick right off of the list! 1 carb, 1 protein, 1 veggie.

• Great job Corrine, your transformation results are amazing .... I'm near the end of week 1 C1 and these are the types of stories that inspire me to press forward!!!!

• Hi! Congratulations on your success -  you look fabulous!  Not just in what you lost, but the hope shining from your eyes as well.  Thank you so much for sharing.  I've been looking around the BFL sites hoping to find someone like me; I have so much to lose (100+ lbs) and have not been successful with other weight loss programs in the past.  I'm starting my first challenge 8/16.  I wish us both well over the next 12 weeks.  Congratulations and thanks again!