Day 29

•  Hello Bfler's. Hope you are all having a great day. Hard to believe week 4 is done. I'm glad I started this challenge when I did. The scheduled eating has become a very natural part of my day. I'm keeping a good supply of chicken...protein pancakes....chicken burgers in the freezer and my wife always has a good supply of veggies in the fridge so that all helps. Will be in the gym later today for my LB workout. I'm starting to get a bit more accustomed to this website. Will check in tomorrow.

fit4life

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Congrats on completing your first third of the Challenge! Once you get that BFL way of eating underway, it sure does make things better, doesn't it. Very good for you that you have a supportive wife....it is so important to have the support of your friends and family to complete this Challenge. I'm like you in that I'm finally learning how to navigate this site (I'm on week 9). I should have taken the time to do this right from the start. But, better late than never, right?

Keep up the great work!

Elle

• Congrats,  sound like your are doing great,  hang in there and Keep Moving Forward!!!