Week 12!

• This has been a great introduction to BFL. I must say that I've not done well this week (on vacation) food-wise, but I have exercised every day! I am learning a new life one day at a time. I've just joined a gym and am looking forward to challenge 2! Will post my pix on my profile soon. I thank God for this forum! Keep pressing on!

Isaiah 43:18-19

• If there is still time try to give week 12 everything you've got.  In fact if the vacation is blasting a hole in the challenge, I would say do week 12 next week.  Week 12 is when your body is totally primed for great  transformation fine tuning.  I have personally seen amazing final results during that last week.  You might be very glad you did a real week 12.

10's in exercise and nutrition = 10's in life

• Good Job! I'm at the end of week ten and can tell you this is a rough time period for me on the challenge... Kudos girl.

• Way to go nojo!!  Way to stick with it and bring it to the finish line.  Imagine all of us cheering and clapping for you!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Thanks! I am starting Challenge 2 on Monday. Time to take it up a notch. I am in great company! I love the transformation. I have learned so much about myself during this past 12 weeks. Right now, i am taking it 12 weeks at a time, but it looks like I may have really found my plan for LIFE! Posting my pics soon and turning in my packet this week!

Isaiah 43:18-19