FREE DAY

• Day 27. Free day...what else can I say. Hope you all have great day!!!

FIT4LIFE

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Grats!  I enjoyed my first free day on Thursday and it served the purpose of reminding me how yucky being full of grease made me feel.  The food was quite good while it lasted.  I have started a mental list of cravings I have during the week so I can plan my free day well.  If I remember correctly from my very first challenge six or seven years ago, I tapered off the cravings and free day became about one good treat that I wanted instead of a day long binge.

• Yep.....free day used to be for me a complete pigout but it has tamed somewhat. It is more an R&R day of non-scheduled eating. After yesterdays free day I was looking forward to getting back on the plan today.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• I agree. I have started to view freeday a set back for me every week. After working so hard during the week it is difficult for me to imagine stuffing my face with fatty foods. On freeday I have started ordering pizza without cheese but piled high in veggies and no meat. I have also started going for the low-fat or non-fat ice cream options instead of regular options. I have noticed this satisfies any cravings and I don't feel as though I have completely blown it.

P.S. Once I got the taste for fatty foods out of my system, foods that I could not stand before (lowfat ice cream, etc.) taste pretty good.