My Results with Pics!!

• You look amazing!!  Great Job!  

Keep up the good work!

Malena

• Great job!!!

• Awesome work.  What a noticeable difference, thank you for sharing your results and I hope my results are just as great as yours.

• Congrats on a fantastic challenge!!  Wooohooo!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• um WOW! I'm sorry but your before and after look like mother and daughter!

• WOW!! CONGRATS! you look amazing!!

• Ha ha!!!  That just made my day!  Thank you for the laugh! :)   (regarding the mother/daughter comment) 

• The pictures say it all.  You look beautiful, I know you must feel wonderful.  I am starting my week 8 this monday..I have been reading and reading the week 8 miracle!  I can not wait, i am already getting compliments, I can not wait to see what week 8 brings! Congrads! Thank you for the inspiration.

• AWESOME!!! Great job! Hope I do as well! -Kat5499

Kat5499 "If I'd known I was gonna live so long, I would have taken better care of myself" - Leon Eldred

• You have definitely inspired me!  I'm 40 y/o and also 5'2" and wondering how much of a transformation is possible on my frame and I'm so happy for you!!  I'm finishing my 1st week and today is my free day. A little worried about the extra eating I've done today, but I know I have to have faith in the process, in the way I've stuck to the workouts and the meal plans that I've stuck with thus far.  YOU ARE AWESOME and good luck to you! Such a great finish to your challenge!

• Fantastic job!! You look great. I finished my challenge about a month ago and have set some new goals and am still going strong. Keep at it......all the best.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Karol aka duckgirl.  You had a fantastic transformation.  You are positively radiant in your after photos. Just beautiful.  I can't wait to see what comes in your future challenge, please keep us posted.

WAY TO GO KAROL!!!!

• Awesome job!  I am still in my first week, so you are an inspiration to me!  Good work!

• OMG..what an inspiring transformation!! I love the pics and u look radiant!!!! Can you tell me if you stuck to food 100% or if you had some slips and falls? I'm going into wk 3 and when I see it can be done like you have done it..well it's exciting to imagine!!! Thxs for sharing...CM;)))

When the world says, "Give up,"
    Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
    ~Author Unknown

• You really did an amazing job...you should be very proud of yourself...you deserve it!!!

AWESOME!!!

~Rob and Jen