C2 Final Pic & 5K! In Same Day! =)

• Awesome Job....good for you.

• You look fantastic - and not just fantastic....you look HAPPY!!

Did you notice with each transformation picture your smile got bigger and bigger?!?! CONGRATULATIONS!!

And "uber-congrats" on the 5K time. That is a great time and I love that you have your next 5K's all lined up. One goal down, one more to go, and then another and another. There is so much motivation in running a race and crossing that finish line!!!

The marines have a saying - you don't join the marines, you BECOME a marine. I think running is sort of the same thing (only without the shaved head), and YOU have clearly BECOME a runner!! YEAH YOU!!!! The next time you cross the finish line - yell out a loud and proud "Hooah!" in victory! Hooah in the army is a rallying cry of victory, pride, strength, and great accomplishment. (Well...its a big deal in my world. hehe)

Congratulations!

Karen

• Thanks guys! Going to try to update profile with the prof. pics I got taken this afternoon(the site hasn't let me forever...) otherwise will may post one here and/or t.com!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Congratulations!  Your pictures are great and your smile is even better.  You are a real inspiration to those of us who are just getting started.

Clare (C1W4D22)

• You look fantastic! Congratulations! Thank you for being an amazing inspiration!

• INCREDIBLE RESULTS!  GREAT JOB DEBBIEMO!  YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!!

Julie

• Congratulations Deb!!!!  You look absolutely wonderful!  You are truly an inspiration to me....Thanks and great job on the 5k.  I will be running my first 5k on the 15th.  I am a little afraid because I have never been much of a runner.  I will use you as my inspiration.  Thanks

Malena

• Malena-

Thanks!! I feel Fab!! Starting my 3rd Challenge today! I'm excited!! I have another 5K on Saturday...I thought the same as you when I did my first 5K, but get in there and set little goals for yourself and you will be fine. All I did to prepare (I had I think 3 weeks! Just decided to do it on a whim!!) was run my HIIT on the treadmill.

I told myself that I wanted to finish in under 40 min and try to run the whole way...mission accomplished!!

Keep us posted on your accomplishment!! =)

• Deb:

Thanks for sharing and being a blessing!  Good job! Did my first 5k in April and about killed myself but after a bit I'll do it again. I had not trained enough but finished just the same. You inspire me to not give up my running.  

• Amazing job!! It's so awesome to look at photos because it reminds me of how Bill Phillips described the journey to peeling an onion..and when you look at your pics that's what I see.... layer by layer now reveals who you are meant to be!!! AWESOME...thanks for sharing..CM

When the world says, "Give up,"
    Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
    ~Author Unknown

• WAY TO GO. HUGE CONGRATS.

jules

• You made fantastic progress!!!  Congratulations!!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• You look fantastic!! What an inspiration!  

• nextrighthing-Once you keep doing the HIIT's, it definitely gets easier...I just ran my 3rd 5K this last weekend, I didn't beat my personal record, but I still felt strong...the most important thing for you is that you are out there and you are doing something to improve your life. Keep on Keeping on!! Sign up for another 5K! And let me know how it goes!! =)

Thanks everyone for the kind words, you all are AWESOME! =)