My BFL Challenge #1 COMPLETED!!

• WOW! So proud of your efforts and keep living this for life!

Isaiah 43:18-19

• Amazing!!!!! Your work has paid off, you look great!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• DANG, Lady!! You look like you could take on the world and then some!!! Wowzer!! Super Pics and what a Super smile!!! You Rock!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• HOLY CRAP!!!  Beautiful results.  I am almost discouraged to turn in my package - you have this thing in the bag!  :o)  Seriously - great results!  I know you must be so proud!

Nancy Jo

C1W3D2

• Did you supplement with anything?  You should be very proud of your efforts.  Keep up the great work, and good luck with the challenge results.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Holy WOW!!!!! You look amazing. And what's even better than how your body looks is the amazing confidence that is soooooo evident in your after pic. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that can stop me. . . . . . . . . . is ME!!!!         JEN

• Wow!! You  look like a model. That is sooooo encouraging!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• My changes happened all the way through. I consistently lost weight and caliper mm from my bellybutton and sides every couple of days. I was very strict with myself with food throughout the 12 weeks and I never took a free day. I don't know if that was why I consistently saw the changes or not, but it worked for me. I took photos at 4 weeks and saw some changes on my back ones, but not too much on the front ones. Then I intended to take the 8 week ones and got busy, so I never took more until the 12 weeks were done. I was amazed at the changes.

• Thank you for the kudos, but....no....you are not allowed to be discouraged!! Strive to do better than me...turn your package in and win it yourself!  :)

• I used a couple of supplements. I used the shakes 2 to 3 times a day, CLA and Betagen. I started out using the bars as well, but after reading comments here on BFL website I stopped....realizing that they weren't going to work for me. I ran out of the Betagen at the start of week 12....I didn't realize how much it was helping me. A couple of days after I ran out, I did an upper body workout and was maxing out at about 10 reps instead of the 12 reps I had been able to reach the previous week. But on the upside, the Betagen leaving my body did seem to make my muscles stand out more since it makes you retain water in your muscles. I feel that I probably got better pictures without it in my system. Or maybe I just imaged it...  :)

• Friends have told me that I am not the same person I was before. I used to sit around and read or just listen to what was going on around me and not really join in. I had no confidence in myself physically or mentally. I never wanted to speak up just in case whatever I was saying would be perceived as dumb. I feel so much more confidence now. I actually feel myself walking taller with my head held high!

• what an awesome transformation!!!! that is so incredible!! so proud of you!!!!

• Incredible results, congratulations.