My C1 complete with pictures

• Question. I was just about to buy the EFL cookbook and I saw a comment about not using the recips until maintenence. Is that not a good thing to do for someone who is still in the Challenge? Thanks!

Isaiah 43:18-19

• nojo:  You could use the recipes that are in the EFL cookbook if you are in a challenge if you took that into consideration and scaled them down.  That is the problem with most people using the EFL cookbook though is they think the recipes just like they are would be fine for a challenge and they really aren't designed for that... they are designed for maintenance.  I've got the EFL cookbook too but I'm not using any of the recipes in there while doing the challenge... I just find it more time consuming and brings up way more questions as to the correct amounts/sizes etc... so I'll stick to the authorized foods list and do my best to follow the BFL book as closely as possible.  After I've completed back to back challenges and hopefully by then gotten to the point that I want to be at I'll probably start using the recipes in the EFL cookbook as they are presented.  

• Thanks brobar, I am tracking the rationale now. Thanks!

Isaiah 43:18-19

• You look great James!!! I finally go to look at your pictures.  

• WOW YOU LOOK HOT! CONGRATULATION COACH!

• James you did a great job i only hope I can have results like yours.... :-)

• James! That's awesome man! keep up the great work!

• Nojo99,

I was stubborn and used the EFL recipes (because they are so good!) for my first 8 weeks. My results so far - not so dramatic. So, I finally "got it" & for the last 4 weeks - no recipes from the EFL book! That will be my reward when I get to maintenance (after another cycle)!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• Great work my friend! I wish you continued success!

• Great job James!  Congratulations on your success and keep up the good work!

Heather (one of your May 17 thers)

• Great job!! You did very well.....congratulations!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Awesome job James!!!  You look great!  Isn't it a great feeling when all that hard work pays off!  CONGRATS!!!

• well done!

b4lexperiment.blogspot.com

• Fantastic job James, way to go! I love seeing before and after pics. Everyone is smiling so much in the after pics. You are right, those quads look fantastic. My fiance and I are doing the challenge together also. We just finished week 7 and inspire eachother. He will love to see your pics, so thanx for sharing. I wish you continued success and hope you enjoy your active rest cycle ;)

Corina (and Chris).

• Good job James!!!!