Why BFL Works...Hussman Fitness

• Bumping this again to the top...You're welcome, Jill!! Congrats on finishing the challenge! When did you finish?? =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Bumping this up to the top again....  Glad I found it since only end of c1w4  this helps!

Kat5499 "If I'd known I was gonna live so long, I would have taken better care of myself" - Leon Eldred

• Bump

Kat5499 "If I'd known I was gonna live so long, I would have taken better care of myself" - Leon Eldred

• Great read..thanks for sharing!

Focus on the BIG picture down the road!!

RunningMom... "run like hell and get the agony over with"

• Just Printed the article, going to read it today. :)

• bump

• Read this people! Go to the site! It has a TON of information that can answer many of your questions!!

• Hope this helps!! =)

• Found this thread by accident while searching for something entirely unrelated - I'm commenting so it gets bumped up to the top of the forum page for other people (who, like me, weren't on this forum back in 2010) to see and read. I've just looked over Dr. Hussman's site quickly, and can tell I'll need to go back and explore more deeply. Looks like a boatload of good info.

The website's "Why BFL works" page is at: www.hussmanfitness.org/.../TPBodyforLife.html (that's for those of you who came straight to this page using the "Latest post" link and so missed the website link on the first page of the thread).