My Challenge is done today - pics posted!

• Fantastic! well done!

• Wow, you look amazing great job!!!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• CONGRATULATIONS RUNNINGGRL!!!!!!!!  You look maaahhhvelous!  Great commitment shows!

• That is AMAZING! I have a question for you... How long into the Challenge did it take for you to begin to see results? Was this your first challenge? I am SO proud for you! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the day to NOT quit!!!! <3 EARGAL

• Thanks!  I feel maaahhhvelous. :)  eargal -  This was my first challenge.  I felt like the scale was slow moving for the first few weeks, but I lost inches pretty quickly.  I would have big jumps starting at Week 2.   The scale was really getting  me down for a while, so I started to focus on how clothes fit and how I felt.  I think I was down from a Size 8 to a 4 at Week 4 and then a Size 2 at Week 8.  I thought my lower body would never slim down, but it was actually happening very gradually.

runninggrl :)

• Cannot WAIT to see the professional pics!

• Hey runninggirl you looking amazing!  So I have to ask you and everyone else on here was there any point during your challenge that you gained weight back?  I am going into my 7th week and I gained 2lbs, even though I lost an inch off my waist last week.  I am just feeling a little discouraged that I am not pushing hard enough because the pounds aren't dropping that quickly.  I am sticking to the plan just wondering how many pounds you lost per week?

• Way to Go! YOU LOOK GREAT!

• WOWSERS!!!! Incredible transformation! You look fantastic! What a great accomplishment!!!!!

• Webergirl - I did have a week maybe around Week 7 or 8 when I went up 3 pounds, and the next week I lost 5.  I averaged about 1.5 a week, but it did not come off that consistently.  Don't get discouraged.  An inch off your waist is fantastic!  Enjoy that success!  MIRACLES happen every day in the last 4 weeks if you push yourself and follow the plan.   Please stick with it and keep doing what you're doing.  I so appreciate all of the nice things that all of you have said!  I think I will print this thread and hang it on my wall for inspiration for my next challenge. :)

runninggrl :)

• Excellent results you look fabulous. I do have a few questions. Are you doing anything to prepare for your photo shoot. You hear stories of folks who stop taking creatine or betagen like at week 10, lower carbs the last week etc... What will you do to look your absolute best in your photo shoot? any help will be appreciated.. thanks so much and cant wait to see the photo shoot results. you look amazing.