Wondering about the mid pictures & after pictures...

• Just wondering...

For those of you with before/during/after photos, did you stand totally relaxed or did you suck in your abs & stand as "skinny" as possible, or did you flex (which I have no clue how to do correctly)?

I'm about to take some "during" pictures and wanted to do it correctly.

Thanks for your help!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• I stood totally relaxed.  I could have sucked in all day long and you wouldn't have been able to tell anyway. :-)  My end of challenge 4 and 5 photos I flexed my arms just because I was a bit more confident by then.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Wow! You look GREAT! So inspirational!

How long was your AR between cycles and how did you eat and workout during that time?

Thanks!

Live   Love   Lift!

• Thanks.  After my first challenge I took only 1 week active rest and then I started challenge 2.  BIG MISTAKE!  I was burned out and tired around week 4 but kept going anyway.  After that I always took a 2 week active rest period and that was so much better.

I continued to eat as I did during the challenge including taking a free day.  My activity was nothing more than a brisk walk on the treadmil at 4.0 for 20 minutes while changing the incline every 2 minutes) first thing in the morning 3 times a week (Tues, Thurs and Sat) with an occasitional push-up or sit-up thrown in (probably did it once or twice really so I don't know if it counts).  I wasn't sure that it would do anything but I still managed to lose up to 3 lbs during AR. :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• I stood relaxed and natural during the progress pics.   On my final pic I stood up straight, shoulders back, abs tights.   I did take one from the back flexing so I could see my new back muscles.  I never had muscles and just think they are too cool!  :)

• Thanks for sharing! Your waist and abs look ... well like I want mine to look!

How long was your AR between cycles and how did you eat and workout during that time?

Thanks!

Live   Love   Lift!