Peanut Butter & Banana Tribute for Mike Harris

• We love you Mike! 

How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?  Anthony Robbins

• Thanks Michelle.smiles help right now.

10's in exercise and nutrition = 10's in life

• This is good. :-)  Thanks for sharing.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Michelle - i have just got done watching your transformation video and reading your bio behind your picture, ok i cried :) seems like i have been doing a lot of that lately - change change change, gets us out of our comfort zones doesn't it.

You look great, what a story and what an adventure, i was really excited when i found out that you are my age, you are inspiration that even though i am over 40 there is still hope for change and the possiblities - well as you have proved - are endless.  Thank you!!

p.s. =)  i can't wait for my emotions to get back in check so i don't cry so easily - again i guess that is what happens when change happens, it disrupts our "rut" and that is emotional for me.  

I want to say it again "Thank you Michelle - for being such an inspiration."

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently

• MichelleT I love that!  I remember either reading that y'all did it or you posted it somewhere else and I saw.  I needed that smile it gave me.

• Michelle - I also watched your transformation video midway through my challenge.  You inspired me so much and you do look amazing!

runninggrl :)

• Wow, Michelle, amazing transformation and lifestyle change!!! I watched your video, it's a tear jerk-er!!! I did not have the priviledge of knowing Mike, but I have gained invaluable knowledge from his writing on this forum.

Cory I'm with you I've been crying since watching Lose It with Jillian Michaels yesterday!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"