Daily Inspiration from Joel Osteen

• God is a God of Second Chances-

and third and fourth and even more chances.

He loves you. 

God's approval is not based on your achievements. 

It is based solely on the fact that  you are His child and He sees the best in you. 

There is nothing you can do, and there's nothing anyone else can do, that will ever change your value in God's eyes. 

But you have to do your part. 

Quit over-analyzing your faults; stop taking an inventory of everything wrong with you.  

you make mistakes, ask for forgiveness and then move on. 

Don't become overly concerned if you are not changing as quickly as you would like. 

Stay focused on what you can become, and God will get you to where you need to be.

Ephisians 2:8

For it is by Grace you have been saved,

through faith---and this not from yourselves,

it is a gift from God.

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE

• Very nice! This is a keeper! Thank you!

Hugs

Sylvia Bortman

2006 BFL Grand Champion Women's 50+

• Awesome!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Love it... so much truth in that!!

Pam  ~ Be the change you want to see in the World ~ MG

• Thanks, Jimmieb! I have his inspirational text msgs sent to my phone every day! I love his message!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria

God has an appointed time to fulfill the visions, dreams, and desires in your heart. Just because it has taken a long time or because you've tried and failed doesn't mean it's not going to happen. Don't give up on those dreams! Don't be complacent about pursuing what God has placed in your heart. Our God is a faithful God. No matter how long it's been, no matter how impossible things look, if you'll stay in faith, your set time is coming.

Remember, every dream that's in your heart, every promise that has taken root, God put it there. Not only that, but He has every intention of bringing it to pass. Hold on to that vision today. Declare by faith, "My time is coming. God is working behind the scenes on my behalf. I will fulfill my destiny!" As you continue to hold on to that vision and speak life over your dreams, it won't be long before you see them begin to take shape. You'll see your faith grow, you'll see your hope strengthen, and you'll see yourself step into the destiny God has prepared for you!

• I like to remind myself often that "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil 4:13

• James 1 is a great read!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• My favorite bible verse Ebab!! :)

• I'm a beliver also. I've read some of his books. Question....where is everybody posting who were regulars on the old guestbook? I miss reading them. I am currently posting in the "transformation" section since I am in the middle of a challenge. Thanks for your help.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Many of the "oldies" are on BFL coffee crew early in the morning. A lot switch over to the Faithful GBers site. They are all over the place too. A few have been distracted by other pressing life matters at this time...work and stuff. Just look for the bold. The bold forum means there is a new post since you've been there. Looks like you are doing great maneuvering around on this site :-)

Keep the faith!

• Thanks!

• Thanks!

• I needed to read this sooo badly!! Thank you so much! I am working so hard and I have to stop beating myself up!! I will get to the point where God wants me to be WHEN He wants me to get there!!

Thanks again!

Maria

• I think it is imperative that we all rememer that God created our bodies healthy, whole, complete! We have violated these gifts from God! It is by God's grace that we can go about doing whatever it is we want to do with our bodies. However, as our relationship continues to grow with Him, we must acknowledge that we owe it to Him to respect the temple that He provided for the Holy Spirit to live in. This is only a vessel....but it's Gods vessel.

I for one will serve the Lord and respect the body that He gave me!

Keep the faith!