Challenge Confirmation

• Hi All!  I completed my challenge about a month ago and submit my photos and essay.  Do you know if I should get a confirmation from BFL that they have received my packet?  I love BFL!!  I have influenced so many people to start the challenge including nurses and a cardiac surgeon!

• Terri, I'm not sure if you get a confirmation of receipt...I do know that the 2010 winners will not be named until approximately Feb. 2011; they wait til all of the challenge rounds are complete.

BFL IS Awesome, isn't it!! I have 5 people starting it tomorrow; three of them are coming to my house for "private coaching sessions". I love giving back!!

Are you doing a 2nd challenge or just maintaining?

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• The best way to get confirmation of receipt by EAS is to send your packet with delivery confirmation via USPS.  Good job on getting through the 12 weeks and submitting a packet.  Very few people do both.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Thanks Deb for responding.  Maybe I should of sent my packet with a delivery confirmation.  Well hopefully it was received.  I'm maintaining, still following the BFL eating habits and still getting up at 5am each morning for my workouts.  

I've been a mentor to many...which I love.  I truly believe BFL is the best program and my results show it!

• Sharon,

Thanks!  Arggg...I should of sent my packet with delivery confirmation.  I have faith though it was received.