Twelve weeks done Tomorrow!!!!!

• So tomorrow is the finish line.  12 weeks come and gone.  It was a fast ride, but well worth it.  This morning I actually shoulder pressed the 70lb dumbells.  It was freakin' awesome.  I am down 12 pounds.  Somewhere around week 7-8 my body stopped responding.  I don't know if it was the low calorie diet, or what, but the diet was clean, and the workouts intense.  I guess I put on all this fat in 29 years and it might take a bit longer to burn the rest.  Or alot could be all the muscle I gained!  I am going to go to two weeks active rest and bam I am back on the road again!  Keep it up everybody!!!!!  You can do it.  Don't stop just keep pushing till nothings left, then push some more.

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."  -Henry Rollins-

• WooHoo Matthew, congrats on completing your challenge.

• Congratulations!! Today is also my last workout.....and tomorrow picture day.....woohoo!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Congrats Matthew!!  Great job!  Isn't it the best feeling ever!!  Just remember that if you are going off of what the scale says pay no attention!  It seems like you are still making impressive gains with your lifting, and I'm sure you are still buring fat!!  

I took 2 weeks off diet to eat clean maintenance calories and took one week off from the gym when my challenge was over.  When I returned to training I was able to lift heavier than my personal record.  Returning to diet for me was hard to get back on track!  Make sure you eat clean caloires and you wont gain any fat back..  I struggled for about 4 days trying to get my butt back on track because I made some bad food choices during the last few days.. but, everyone needs a diet and training break.  It is mandatory for future growth!  

• Fit4life~  Have fun with your pictures!!