List Of Commitment - Debs Roll Call

• OK is it just me, or is it just a shame that THE LIST has retired. Boo.

BUT IM SO PROUD OF YOU DEBS!!! Thank you for carrying many of us through each week. I never liked my name in color and font so much! It WAS a heck of a job at the best of times, and now - impossible.

You will always be my roll - call lady. :)  LET IT GO AND ROCK ON SISTER!

See you on the coffee crew and fathfull theads! Mwah!

• Thank you Debs for the continued roll call over the last few months of my BFL journey.  I know you were doing it for a long time and it had to get hard at times.  You will have no idea how it helped me.  It was nice to feel like a team at the very beginning of my BFL journey and I appreciate it dearly.  You are the best.

Like Legs said..."ROCK ON SISTER!."

• I like this list too bad it has to go bye-bye. Thank you so much Debs for keeping it going as long as you did!

• HI Aussie Debs, I haven't been around here much because I haven't figured out this new set up. I am pretty much computer illiterate. Anyway, I am on C2W4. I'd liike to stay active with everyone. PaulF

• I'm on active rest now!  Had a very bad week 12 with eating,  Finished most of my workout!  

• Hi Debs.  I can understand your point of view but I would like to thank you so much for doing it in the past.  It will be sad to see it go but gives me even more motivation to find the strength within :)

• Canadian Deb ~ Your tone sounds defeated. You made it through all 12 weeks. You are being honest with yourself that you did not have a stellar finish...but you DID FINISH! Congrats on completing the 12 week challenge. Now, rest and then you can reflect later.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Hi Paul, Edelyn, CanadianDeb! You will get the hang of it buddy - hang in there, just go to the two threads listed below and you will hook up with more of the "oldies but goodies" - cheers and all the best!

Thanks to my old buddies, it was my pleasure bringing you all "The list"! Hugs xxxxx

HEY THERE OLDIES AND NEWBIES ALIKE.

RePost:  I'm so sorry but I'm not keeping this "LIST OF COMMITMENT" going any longer. I know it has encouraged and helped a lot of people along the way over the last 9 months or so, but the new forum makes it impossible for me to keep up with, so it's time for me to also "move with the times" and let my "baby" go......

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST - PLEASE VISIT THE.........................

"BFL COFFEE CREW" If you are an early riser to catch up with everyone or:

"GATHER HERE FAITHFUL GB'rs - 1 Post Thread" for any other time of the day - or any othere thread for that matter - but these two are where us "oldies" hang out the most.

CHEERS AND BLESSINGS

IF I COULD DE-ACTIVATE THIS THREAD I WOULD, BUT APPARENTLY I CAN'T....... SO I WILL REPOST THIS MESSAGE UNTIL I CAN!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• C1W3D7  Started 221 lbs 35% BF, today 209 lbs 32% BF.  Week four, I 'm coming to get you.

• Congratulations JamesK  that's pretty good stuff!

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Go get'em James! You are workin' it!

Keep the faith!

• Hey Debs! And everyone else!!!

I'm back from Phoenix. Had a great time and been back to work for a week! 2 weeks of Active rest is over. today I'm on C2 Week 1 Day 4! I see we have a new site!

• Debs, you've been great, We appreciate all your effforts! See ya on the BFL coffee crew!

• hey there!! C2 W1 D3   :).

meg

• Hey Meg!

Welcome to challenge 2! :-)

Keep the faith!