Week of May 17th challenge starters post here

• Things are very quite on here at the moment so thought i'd stimulate some chat and a second of motivating thought for us all with a couple of questions for everyone still here

What food new food are really enjoying and which body parts change are you most pleased with so far?

Mine would be brown rice (i like thats its got a bit of bite, i always hated the stogyness of white rice) and my arms as they are really starting to take shape and my muscle tone is strating to show yay.

Were heading into the home run now with the end of this week signalling the last third of the challenge, hope everyone is pulling through the notorious weeks 7 and 8.

"The future will be made up of the present. By taking good care of the present, we take good care of the future." Thich Nhat Hanh

• Love it!

What food new food are really enjoying and which body parts change are you most pleased with so far?

I'm absolutely lovin' lean ground turkeybreast! It is my favorite protein of the plan. I could eat it everyday!

As for body parts.....probably my legs. They are not much slimmer inch-wise but I think they're getting a lot more smooth and more tone.

I'm really waiting for that miracle and hoping for some major inches lost in the next coming weeks. :)

• Roll call coming into the end of week 8

Sam28

Sianmclaren

Dorivera 22

thistimewillbeit

fine2008

theonlyalexandra

BUTbegone

TLC

Maurisun

Babybear

Gammaria

I_want_energy

Gypsy

Daniel Huber

HAObrien

CorrinneC1990

16 of us by the looks of it going into the final 1/3 keep motivated peeps next week is supposed to be miracle week

Sian x

"The future will be made up of the present. By taking good care of the present, we take good care of the future." Thich Nhat Hanh

• Hey gang!

I'm still here and plugging along...made an appt for my after pictures today. Now I'm really nervous that with a little over 4 weeks to go, I'm not going to transform enough to make the pictures worthwhile. I haven't missed a workout or cheated yet, but I find it really hard to believe a radical change will happen in just over a month-no way would I want my pictures taken now!

I'm keeping the faith that it'll happen, but I must admit it's hard to picture.

On a positive note, I had a great UBWO today-hit a new max on the bench: 70lbs! It almost killed me, but I dug deep and got that last rep done!

I'm down 13lbs total and hoping to lose another 10 by the time this challenge is over. Good to luck to everyone and have a great rest of week 8!

Melissa

• TLC  - Congrats on  17 Lbs lost!   That is amazing.      

• Hey all,

I am still working on the challenge I have missed a few workouts but then I make sure I don't take a free day when I do miss one. I have been eating clean and hitting my 10s so far my total weight loss is 9lbs. I do feel frusterated at the fact that its only 9lbs but on the plus side I can see my thighs are thinner and so is the rest of my body, this helps when I want to call it quits. I am looking forward to the next few weeks and like everyone else hoping for the miracle. Have a great day everyone.

• I just wanted to say hello to everyone. The husband propensity for summer projects has my getting to the gym difficult along with the kids home during the summer......I will probably have to try and restart come the beginning of school....I'm still moving a lot just not in the gym or on the treadmill...It's been to hot here in Ohio....

• Fine2008, still here and moving along. No miracle yet, but maybe it will come in week 10.  :)

• Great progress Melissa.  Hang in there, you never know what the coming weeks are going to bring for you.  

Fine 2008

• TLC awesome progress.  17 lbs is really good.  I am still hanging in here even though no big changes.  Still at 13 lbs lost, hoping for more within the coming weeks.

• Thanks Fine2008! You too. Hang in there, we got it going in right direction:) Even if I hit 20 lbs. on my first challenge I'm thrilled. I don't know about you, but I got quite a bit more to lose so I am trying to stay focused on little goal, but big picture. Thanks for the encouragement.

• Thanks  I_want_Energy! I feel great and am focused on the goals:)

TLC

• Sam 28, hang in there girl. At first too was having the same problem. I adjusted my portion size to fit my needs. I adjusted it to always start to feel hungry again at three hours since the last meal. It bumped up my weight loss. Maybe try cutting down on the cottage cheese too. Just experiment with yourself but don't overcompensate to not eat enough either. Good Luck!

TLC

• Hey people just taken my measures for the end of week 8 and they are very interesting.

I have lost a grand total of 4.5lb lol, however, more importantly i have lost nearly 19 inches in 8 weeks. So if anyone else isnt losing weight CHECK YOUR MEASURES cos the scale, for me at least, is the enemy.

For the first time in my life I get this now weighing myself has become a bit of a joke because I no that my loss will be tiny but my inches huge its such a good feeling to be free of them

• Congrats SianmcLaren! That is so amazing!!!  Good for you. That's such awesome progress!

I totally feel like the opposite has happened with me...the scale weight keeps going down, but the inches aren't! Maybe I am measuring wrong! I will have to have someone help me or something. My sister helped me originally so maybe I just can't take them properly by myself.....or maybe that's just wishful thinking!