BFL Coffee Crew!

• Oh !!  Quelle prat!  Never mind - one to aspire to then.  

And so good to be having coffee with you this morning Darling Debs!

Just off for an abnormal breakfast of oatmeal and cottage cheese.  Delish!  Back later.

Pia x

• HELLO CREW;

I have not yet had enough time to look through the new site much, but will do so next week as I will be on vacation for around 10 days. Will have to see what is up then.

How you all doing? Hope things are well with everyone. Shoutout to my girls Legs, DebbieMO, Debs, Patti, Darcy, Roswitha (have not yet seen her around). Kick it hard girls.

OK - so I am really tired right now. Middle of WK11 and working HARD. Will keep the food clean throughout my birthday weekend coming up and celebrate BFL style. I will certainly not mess up my results for something as silly as my birthday hehe. Lucky I will enjoy some vacation time when this challenge is over. Can't wait.

Kick those workouts girls - Whoop Whoop.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON - LIESL

• HELLOOOOOOOOO LOVELY LIESL!!!

I know you are giving it your all lady - and LOVE your attitude about your birthday on the 26th! You're a LEGEND!!! LOVE YA!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Morning Liesl - keep on going - your pics show your progress.  Happy BFL birthday wishes!

Pia

• Good Morning Crew

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE

• MORNING JIMMIEB! 

WHAT A GREAT MOTTO - COULD HAVE USED THAT ON MY TUESDAY! HEHE!

Have a fabulous day mate!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Coffee is a brewin' my Friends!! Up and at 'em! Kick it hard today! Maybe my caffeine will get rid of this migraine!! Ugghh!

Anyways, where is everyone else?? Hopefully working their arses off before checking in! Can't wait til Monday where I can start working mine off(literally) again! Haha! Have a great one, folks!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I'm sitting here trying to think of an inspiring signature.......maybe one will come.

I'm thinking of Legs and Scott - wakey wakey guys - I'm gonna go for 4 litres today too.  Gonna do that thing that BFLMike advised about more water on the last Wednesday and Thurday and then a bit less on the last Friday.  So I'm coming swimming with you today!!

Thanks to all of you for still being here

Pia xx

• HELLLOOOO my wonderful GB friends! Coffee in hand and your spirits on my head! Lets make this anothe great BFL day together!

• Legsy! Great to see you my friend!  All is well here!

Pia - CHUGGA CHUGGA Girl - get that water down!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Couldn't leave without saying Good Mornin' Legs!!!!!!! Glad our spirits are in your head! Now get out there and have yourself a great day!! :)

Debs-got your message, just couldn't respond to it from my iPod touch-weird! Later all!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• RIght on Debs. I see Sharon and Patti crossed over! Woo Hoo! I have another busy day at work - BOO! I hate it when it interferes with BFL. LOL. But I will try to read back at noon. I hope you adjusted those sails of yours. :0)

• Pia- come swim. Its not that bad once you get into a routine. Make sure you spread it out though. Your body can only use I think 16oz and hour. Even if your urine is clear, it doesnt mean you are hydrated. You can also get all funky and out of electrolyte balance if you drink too fast. PACE IT OUT GIRL! It takes me from 5am til 4pm to drink my 4.4L, probably 4 cups of coffee, 3 tall glasses of Betegan and maybe 2 cups of tea. OOoo that sounds alot.

So it is blizzarding here. Cars are covered in snow. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY SPRING!! Cant bike again to work.

• DebbiMO: hands in the air, spirits in my head - not in the glass. LOL.

Coming up 3 weeks+ with no wine. He he he. Thanks for the inspiration jimmieb and Scott! It feels wicked awesome. :)

• Thanks for the water-drinking advice Legsy - I'll slow it down!  

I only have coffee on my cardio days.  I gave up the 2-3 lattes a day at the start of my challenge.

I have a double espresso as I walk into the gym.  I smash through cardio and then fly for the rest of the day.  That was another BFLMike pearl of wisom - caffiene.  May use it for all work outs for C2 instead of Betagen.

Thanks again

Pia