2013 challenge

• I feel blessed to have won the women's 46 and over challegne. It was the best and most rewarding experience. My life has changed for the better, and in so many ways. I want to thank all the wonderful people who have lent me their support .I hope that I can be of help to others starting this fantastic journey of a new transformation!

You have the power to change your life!

• Congratulations on winning the 2013 BFL challenge. You are a true champion. You should be very proud of your accomplishments. Your a true inspiration that goals can be accomplished when you keep your mind to it. Great job!!!!

Brian Ohlis

• WOW! SO GREAT TO SEE TWO OF THE 2013 CHAMPIONS HERE!  WELL DONE GUYS - YOU MUST BE SO VERY PROUD!

I wish they would hurry up and put your stories up - I love reading about success!  You both must be very humble people - please put your Champion status in your tag - people seeking help and advice LOVE to hear it from someone who has "walked the talk" - you are both brilliant examples of where ANY ONE of us could be if we want it that bad!

I would be honoured if you would drop into the thread "Calling All Lifers - 6th Jan Game Day"   I've been rallying the troups and we now have a group of over 40 active members all in various stages of their challenge. We could benefit from your advice and experience, no matter how many challenges we've done (it's amazing how you keep on learning with this program isn't it)!

Ps/ My own personal regretis that I let 2 years of backsliding happen before I came back to "my home"... I wish I had been here last year to watch you do your stuff, I don't know if you were both active in the forums - but if you were it would have been great! I'm really working on "for life" on this 4th challenge... I've been successful before, but was unable to transition it to life...

Cheers!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Welcome Jayne.  Congratulations!  Welcome Brian.  Congratulations!

I'm thrilled you're both here.  This is such a special group and we've taken an amazing journey together.

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Congratulations, my daughter and I are the couples Champions for 2013. Kudos's to all that participated

• Congratulations to Megan, Matt, Jessica, Jayne, Brian, Mandy, Alan and all of the 2013 challengers.

• Welcome Alan... and Welcome Mandy.  Congratulations!  

I cannot even begin to express how awesome I think it is that a Father and Daughter went through this journey together.  What an amazing example.  Such incredible bonding that must of been, and this will likely have a ripple effect on others in your family, as well as network of friends, having seen two generations come together like this.  WOW!!!

• Welcome Michael.  Congratulations!

This is such an amazing group of people, several of whom have literally changed my life.  I'm thrilled you're here!  

• Congratulations to you! This is truly a dream come true, how awesome it is to be part of such a great program!

• I also faced the regret of backsliding!  It was a very difficult year and I found myself revisiting bad habits. But I got back on the ball and feel better than ever! Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope to get my own computer soon so I can spend more time on this great site!

• Congratulations! Its an honor to be in a group of such great champions, I feel truly blessed.

• Congratulations to you both! I am looking forward to a great year!

• We're blessed and honored you came to the forum, Jayne.  I too look forward to you getting your own computer, because this is a great group, and I know many will benefit from hearing about your journey.  

• @jaynewoodruff

quick note.  Unlike FB, where sometimes you can reply to one person's comment and have it cascade so you can tell, this site goes in chronological order of posts on that thread.  

So basically it's helpful if you address your post so the person knows it was meant for them, but I did figure out your order, because you went in order.  I can already tell I like you.  I like all things order.  :)

• Congrats to ALL THE CHAMPIONS!

Awesome stuff - 2013 will be a year you remember for the rest of your life I believe!

I now have 3 dear friends that have become BFL champs... all of them I got to know BEFORE they were announced champions and I met all three of them in Tennessee in 2010 at the last BodyForLife get together - best time of my life!

"Champster 2009" - Michelle Madison - Laurie Deemer 2010 and now Jessica - 2013 (bugga I missed a year because I disappeared for two years!). I look forward to seeing you around the forums helping people out.. I try my best, but I'm not a champion - so I feel a little awkward at times doing that, but it is SO rewarding seeing people transform physically and mentally - it has been the most uplifiting experience in my life.. that's why I'm back!

Cheers all!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!