Starter Packs of Products

• Does anyone know where I can find the starter packs for purchase? I clicked on the link in the emails but it just take me to bodyforlife.com. I can read about the products individually on eas.com but I would be very interested in a kit that has everything I need. Thanks in advance!

• TriciaRenee,

The Body-for-LIFE starter kits are no longer available for purchase. Sorry for the inconvenience!

~Tiffany, the BFL Team

• Is there someplace that tells me what products I should be using? Where do I buy them? Amazon? We do have a couple places in the area that carry was but their supply is limited. I just need someone to say these are the products you should be using & buy them all at one place. ;)

• Hi Tricia,

If I were you, I would start on the page below - Click on the tabs at the top of the page and do some research.. everyone has different goals, therefore different products suit different people..

Some use the "RTD - ready to drink shakes or just the powdered packet forms for 2 of their meals a day as they are a "complete" meal replacement  and are convenient.  Others prefer to just buy the pure protein powder, mix it with water - chuck it down and eat their own carb with it (apple, orange, berries and half a dozen almonds or so), or make their own shakes..  Some people use the replacement bars for 1 or two meals as it satisfies their 'sweet tooth" - Some people also use muscle recovery products to assist in building and repair... It's hard to say - Use this and don't Use that.. understand?

eas.com/.../manage-weight

I hope this helps.. keep asking and if I will try to help..

Cheers

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• I guess what I'm really wondering about is which shake to use. I have been using the lean 15 because they have it at walmsrt and I like it, but will it support the muscle transformation I also want? My goals include losing weight and building muscle. Last time I did the challenge I used beta gen, beta lean and myoplex lite. (I loved getting them all in one box with a free gym bag! So sad this is unavailable!) Are they not available directly from was anymore? I live in a small town and walmart., smith's and gnc are my only options.

• Hi again,

As far as I can see, it should be fine - but it is just protein, so if having it as a meal don't forget to add a carb (ie: apple or mix with berries for a shake). I'm sorry I can't help you anymore on this because I don't use it and haven't researched it. Did you go to the eas link and look up the different categories?

eas.com/.../lean-muscle

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Hi TriciaRenee,

Our EAS product advisers would be happy to speak with you to discuss different product options that can help you reach your goals  Give us a call at 800-297-9776 Monday-Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST.  You can also purchase products directly from us by going to www.abbottstore.com/eas.

We hope to speak with you soon!

~Zach, the BFL Team