Before picture

• Are you not requires to take a before picture with a newspaper like you use to have to?  How would they know you didn't use an old picture or something?

• Howdy Zakkperez,

I don't know for sure, but I think it's got something to do with the digital coding on pic's these days... I can't enter because I'm not in the US, but I think that's what it is..

Cheers

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• So so you upload your before picture after your challenge is done?  I'm so confused when they changed it to online

• Hi again,

Yes, that is my understanding.Have you registered on line? I'm not sure but I think you have to register, then you can get the kit which is where your before photo would be - it says you can keep adding to it as you go, then submit at the end with your after pics....I searched "entry kit" and all the links I've tried just keep taking me to the registration page.

Cheers!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Yes I have registered and I have already received the email saying I'm in week one because I started today.  I just want to make sure I don't get disqualified for not having a before pic uploaded because I don't know if to take it with a newspaper or when to upload it.

• There are two ways to submit your challenge kit.  In either case go to Challenge on the blue toolbar, all the way to the right.  From there you can go down to Registration.  There you can fill things out online, saving with each step, or you can click the red Download button to download a PDF of the kit, fill out, and send in snail mail.  I chose to do it both ways because the online kit doesn't include a place to upload a scanned photographer's release.  I filled out my challenge kit online the week I finished, not ahead of time.  

How do they know about the pictures?  There are ways to check the digital coding.  By now they can know what you can do in 12 weeks based on literally hundreds of thousands of other examples, and there's an element of trust.  There's also the rules, which allow them to do things like perform a lie detector if they feel it's needed.  

And there's the BFL honor.  As we grow and cross the abyss, taking responsibility for ourselves becomes too important to jeopardize our integrity in such a way.  At least I hope that's true for others like it was for me.  

You are good... nothing to get you disqualified.  You don't have to have the newspaper, and it's not required you upload your pics ahead of time.

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!