CONGRATULATIONS! JESSICA - MIGHTY MAX - 2013 CHAMP!

• Wow! Great stuff Jess! Very proud of you! Well Done Mate!

Debs

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Congrats Mighty Max!  Well done!

• Holy Hell! Way to go Jess! YOU DID IT!!!

YYYyyyyEEEeeeSSSS!!!!

Good Lord, I bet your head is a mess! LOL. ENJOY!!!

• Very well done Jess. You deserve it.

My success is your success.

• Jessica,

You are so very deserving of this recognition. I believe this has less to do with your impressive physical results and more to do with you being a supportive rock and coach for all that need in the forums. You are an inspiration to me and have set the bar high.

Congratulations,

Dan

• Congratulations, you deserve it. Thank you for being a awesome motivation

• Wow is right.  WOW.  I'm overwhelmed.  I'm so grateful.  

Thank you for this post, Debs. This is so very gracious of you.  I am honored.  And right now I don't know what else to say.  So much is going on in this head of mine.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• @j_gilmer1979 - Thank you.  So appreciated.

Legsy!!! Yes!  I did it.  I FINALLY did it.  And yes, my head has been spinning... so wonderful.  

@Jeff1969 - Thank you.  Let this be a reminder that it IS for real and you can do it too.  

Wow.  @Dan McLellan - That is so kind of you.  It means a lot.  And I have no doubt the bar is set at an achievable place for you!  

@Corndog - Thank you.  Keep with it!  Just keep going.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• You're a Rock Star!!!

• Congratulations Jessica!!! You are amazing!!! I always knew you were a winner and a true champion!! I am so very proud of you!! Way To Go Mighty Max!!! {{{{ HUGS }}}} :-)

Sylvia Bortman

2006 BFL Grand Champion Women's 50+

• Me and Jess,  hugging another champ! This girl has come a long, long way from October 2010 both physically and mentally....

Your year to shine Jess! Enjoy it! (((hugs)))

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• A well deserved CONGRATULATIONS to you Jessica ... you are an inspiration to all of us and it is an honor to be your BFL friend on this site.  Your results were fantastic and your advice to us is always on spot.  Way To GO !!!

• Congrats Jess! Was hoping to see pics so I could put a face with the name. What an accomplishment!  I hope to follow in your footsteps.

• Not seeing the 2013 Champs announcement. Where do I go to see them all?

• Congrats to you Jess , you make us all proud!! You deserve it you worked very hard for it !! ENJOY!!!