Starting December 30th, 2013

• Who would like to start with me? :)

• Waiting for the response to your thread asking this.

if we CAN start the 30th for a 2014 challenge, I'm in!!

It's never too late to become what you might have been. -George Eliot

Gluten-free, Flexetarian, Eating Clean!

Proud mom of boys, LEO wife, English teacher, fitness enthusiast - ready to get my challenge on!

• Smart choice! I'm just so excited I'd start today. Lol

• Hey Wholeheartedly, I am starting BFL on Monday also! I look forward to the challenge and most importantly, someone to keep me accountable!

• For health reasons, I'm looking forward to starting the challenge as soon as possible. I will call EAS on Monday to double check that we would qualify for 2014 Round One, and I'm 99% confident we do, after noticing Round One's start dates are 12 weeks from the end of 2013's Round 4 dates. :)

• Welcome aboard, Tlethco!

• Hi wholeheartedly!  Thank you for telling me about your thread here.  Im still planning on starting this Monday. I definitely do need encouragement and people to be accountable to.  :-)

• Wholeheartedly - let us know what BFL says about Monday - if it can't be an "official" start, it's going to be a "prep" week for me - in fact, I'm headed to the gym right now.I need this too much to put it off any longer! I have my meal plan set for the day, and later today I'll work out the entire week.

I keep my nutrition logs and training logs in Google Drive if anyone would like me to share... nothing impressive, let me warn you, but if a spreadsheet might help someone, you could take it and modify to your own needs! :)

I also use MyFoodDiary to calculate my macronutrients... I'm a data nut that way. I like to be able to tweak and change as necessary, but I learned long ago that fitness is 70% nutrition.

Proud mom of boys, LEO wife, English teacher, fitness enthusiast - ready to get my challenge on!

• Ok - Workout is in, so I'm going to post here for my own accountability!

B: Nutrition Shake w/ Hemp Protein

Workout: Lower Body Weights - DONE!

MM: EAS Carb Control Protein Drink

L: Cabbage Soup, 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese

MM: Orange

S: Crock pot Veggies

SN: Cottage Cheese

Nutrition is a SIGNIFICANT component of any fitness program. If the nutrition isn't right, you are wasting your time!! I'm shooting for a 30P/50C/20F Macro split, so now I'm headed off the plan my nutrition for the week! :)

• Wow, MissKimmie! Excellent! :)

• Thanks, Wholeheartedly!! It takes me a while to get back into crafting my nutrition just right because I make it complicated - LOL! But I know it's what works for me. If I spend that much time making a plan, I'm much more motivated to stick to it! Failing to Plan = Planning to Fail!!

And you can just call me "Kimmie" - or "Kimberly." :D

• Hey - I wondered if you wanted to come up with a catchy name and start a new thread tomorrow for our "Official" Challenge thread?? :D  I noticed the one called "BFL Coffee Crew" (obviously a morning group!) and thought it would be fun to have a fun name. Thoughts??

• My name is Sandra (pronounced Saundra), BTW. I like the idea of having a team name, Kimmie. Let's all brainstorm!

I planned my meals and workout for tomorrow. I'll visualize tonight before going to bed. I'm ready!

How's everyone feeling???

• It's good to meet you, Sandra! I like to have names, too. :)

oooh... Visualizing and mediating is definitely something I need to work on! I need to set up a new list of Daily Accountability Goals. I have my workouts set and my nutrition is in good shape. I'm in the process of setting my goals for the 12-week challenge.

I'm SO ready! Tomorrow will be UBWO for me. I have my spreadsheets ready! :)

Feeling EXCITED!!!

• I'm in....i set a date of the 1st.  I need a change before i blow a fuse.  Looking forward to this.....