Starting Today - Midweek - but I cannot wait until Monday!

• I just turned 32 on Sunday.  I have been struggling with weight most of my life, have gained and lost and gained and lost, and it's time to get a serious hold of it.  It is "weighing me down" in so many ways.  It has affected my marriage, my goals for business, and my energy levels.  I want to have children at some point, and I can't at this weight.  I have lost 15 pounds from my highest weight last Christmas, but it has been very very slow going, and many times following Weight Watchers or other programs, I feel like I'm guessing too much, and I go too long without eating, and I'm not sure what to do at the gym.  I need more structure, and this gives me exactly that.  

I did BFL about 10 years ago.  I only stuck with it for 3 weeks (not sure why I quit!), but I do remember how AMAZING I felt even in that length of time.  I lost 10 pounds just in 3 weeks.  I'm very excited.  So excited, in fact, that I couldn't wait until Monday to start this; I'm starting midweek (today!) instead haha.

Thanks for any support, encouragement, or tips you may give me.  I'm already on my second meal (cottage cheese and banana!)....btw - are bananas allowed?  It wasn't in the "Authorized Foods" list, but then Bill Phillips mentions it in the book as part of a meal.  Hope so, cause I'm eating it, but if not, I'll cut it out from now on.

Thanks, everyone, and I look forward to being part of these discussions regularly!

andrea

• Kudos on not waiting and jumping right in. I don't know how many times I've told myself that I will start NEXT monday. I'm on my third week, and loving how I feel and the results I am seeing. I'm no expert, but I will recommend planning your meals in advance. It makes staying on track much easier. Best wishes!

• Dear Andrea,

I am so excited for the changes that are coming your way. The support for your success is all around you. You can do this!

Be a Champion,

Dan

• Andrea... I'm so happy for you!

And you don't have to wait until Monday, in general, or for your official dates.  There's not actually a rule that you must start on a Monday.  It's just how it's typically organized, but you could take your pics today, and have today be day 1.  Or you can take a few days to get yourself into the groove.  Regardless of what you pick, know you can do this, and we're here for you. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!