Gather here faithful GBers-1 post thread

• Does anyone know what I can do about my legs...they are gathering a LOT of muscle and getting quite bulky...feeling I am becoming less feminine.  They look out of proportion to the rest of me....any ideas on how I make them a little leaner looking...should I stop squatting ?

• I think I got it now.

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• squats are the quickest way to leg bulk, so I would suggest doing a different quad exercise if you are bothered by bulk

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Angela, I just posted the same question under "the gym" forum.  Waiting for a reply...

• There is a place to set up your bio. You can upload your photo. You can insert a signature. You can change the settings. Still learning. Wonder if my photo and signature will show up on this post

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Why didn't my signature show up?

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Angela and Rosemary-Maybe try step-ups for quads...I did these on my basement stairs taking two steps at a time, works the hamstrings as well.  Hope this helps! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Ok..I need to breathe....I am not comfortable with "computer" change, but I'll get there!!!  W5D2..took measurements yesterday!!  Down 3" off my waist; 1" off hips; 1" off each arm; 1.5" off each thigh; .5" off calves; 1" off neck (!); 1" off chest!!  WOOOHOOOOOO!  iT'S WORKING!  Have a great day everyone!

• If you want this to look more like the old guest book click on your name> then in the top right click setting> click site options> then in the drop down for SORT POSTS: click Descending then go to the bottom and click save

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• How do I stop this from going to my e-mail?  I just deleted about 20?

Thanks

• Where do I put my reply?  Week 12 of C2.  Woo woo!  I've been sticking to it despite two very sick kids, lack of sleep, and being sick myself.  Oy.  Week 11 was tough.  Everyone is starting to feel better, so I know I will ROCK this last week!!!  Good luck everyone!  Not sure if I like this yet.  I'll give it some time.

• SKITTLES!!! I miss you!! Congrats on week 8!

• Hi All,

Thanks Fathful-Renee for the thread. Wow, what a surprise this morning. C1W7D1.  Logged on to read the inspirational message that used to be there for weeks 1 - 12 to see what one of the past champs had to say about week seven.  Was so looking forward to it.  It is nicer to be able to edit the messages, although I liked the way the old site was set up, it was very intuitive.  Trying to embrace the change. :-)  TonyO

• Bryan - I dont understand. I cant see 'settings'.

• Hey everyone.  Just checking in.  Start of W4 and feeling kind of sick today.  Hope tomorrow's a better day.  

Matthew

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."  -Henry Rollins-