Gather here faithful GBers-1 post thread

• <b>bold</b>

• ray-

if you check the advanced reply there is all kinds of things to do.  we get our spell check we can do all kinds of things

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE

• Ok my first post on this new site (and might I say YUCK!!!)

I'm starting week 12, but last week I was away and did not really do any workouts.  Can I count last week as my 'active rest' and start week 1 next week for my next challenge?

Susan

• Susan, if it were me I would end week 12 this week and take 2 weeks AR and start again

"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today"

• Hi team. It's me Legs.....I miss you. :(

• How appropriate that this change should come on my C2W1D1.  Time to rock it!

• Ray,

Don't forget to edit your profile and insert your community name. Otherwise you could lose your community name. They won't allow duplicate users.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Great job Ray!  Hearing about your great results is so motivating for those of us with a lot of weight to lose.  How exciting!  Julie (in Virginia)

• hey there Legs, we are still here!!! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Legs,

No need to miss us! We are all still here. We are embracing change :-D

Where are the emoticons?

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• How is my community name showing?  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Jess- it's showing your email address

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Have you guys figured out how to turn off email notifications?  The email says:

To unsubscribe from:

Only this thread, disable notifications [just links to the thread without doing anything]

All notifications from Body-for-LIFE, go to Edit Profile, click on the Site Options tab, then under Email Configuration, set Send Notifications to "No"."

x-x-x-x

Where the heck is the Site Options tab?  I don't see it in Edit Profile.

• Nevermind... it's on the right side panel, not in Edit Profile.  :]

• Treb, you have to click on your name and then settings and you will see all kinds of stuff.

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE