Gather here faithful GBers-1 post thread

• Hi,

I'm starting BFL today and am very excited! I am so ready to start feeling and looking good. Had my first meal, so far so good.  First workout is this afternoon. I will be here often looking for advice and support from all of you who know what you're doing :)

Susan

• what a surprise this morning  - thanks for starting the GB forum - this is part of my BFl routine! Have a great BFL Monday everyone -catch ya after work tonight!

• Susan,

Welcome to BFL! A great journey! The community forum just changed today on the BFL site. Please be patient with some of the comments as people are still trying to adjust.

Check in often and ask as many questions as you want. There are a wonderful group of dedicated individuals on this site.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Make sure that you edit your profile and insert a community name. Otherwise your email address will show as your "posted by" name.

Keep the faith!

• Renee,  I am just testing out this.  I hit the reply just under your first post.  are you the only one to get this?

• No Worries, I figured I was safe to Chat in here as well :)

Nice to meet you too

• There's something amusing about a one-threader work-around.  :]

• DebMo here, going to take a lot to get used to!! Have a great day! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Hello Chipster and Susan...welcome to BFL and ask away with questions.  

JillC and Maria...way to make it to week 12.  Kick some *** and push hard.  You will do awesome this week.

• Ok All, week number 9 was a blast for me. I stepped onthe the scale like I always do on Sunday and about fell off of it. I had to do go to another scale in the gym to make sure and yup it was correct. 259.8 lbs. Week 9 weight loss 8LBS. Largest single wee since starting BFL in Sept 2009. Total weight loss since C2 22.20 lbs. Weight loss altogether, drumroll please...............................<b.50.2 lbs</b>, Is there no stopping me?

"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today"

• okay...getting use to this...it's not so bad :o) I left the GB with claw marks but I have finally let go and embracing this new forum :o) ahhhhh ok we are all still here. Thx Renee for starting this thread!!

• I guess the bold does not work, last post was 50.2 lbs WEIGHT LOSS ALTOGETHER

"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today"

• Awesome Ray!!!!!!!!!!!

• There are a world of new functions on this updated site. I believe we will all be able to do personal blogs. We will be able to update photos. I think we can start our own community.

I am slightly concerned that the new BFL'ers won't be found. For those of you who have been faithful to the GB in the past, please go and check the home page of the forum from time to time. We need to post responses for those that are inquiring or struggling.

New things will be unfolding for quite some time. :-)

Keep the faith!

• Good Morning everyone.  Trying to get used to the new format but so happy that we are going to have one "Page" for everyone who used to keep in touch.  :)