Gather here faithful GBers-1 post thread

• Oh & thanks for the HIIT tips on the treadmill Debbie, just waiting for my hubby to wake up and then off we go!!! Very excited!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• Dee, I've never tried the little suckers...my Grandpa used to eat them all the time when I was little, grossed me out so I'm definitely going to have to smoosh them up and hide them somewhere!! I guess you eat the whole can, my can has no nutrition label...not sure if that's a good or bad thing! lol!!

Good luck with the treadmill!! WooHoo!!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Did this forum die off?

I was out of town (and cell phone and internet) for 10 days and I didnt miss very much.

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• Hiya BryanL : we're still here. More on the coffee crew I guess. Glad you found us :) !! Man away from cell phone and internet! HOW EVER DID YOU SURVIVE! lol

• :-)   Thanks for the support and info Stephanie-AL !!!!    Never gave a thought to cold or flu messing with me...

• I absolutley Love Love Love the sardines.... trying to find something that works to eat with them for a snack meal...  I missed the HLIT cardio treadmill thing...I'll try and find it as I could use it tonight maybe..

• I called the Help line about 1/2 CC 1/2 non fat yogurt with apple slices, and got an OK.  It's like a desert. I have since added a few pecans crumbled up (did not get the Ok on those) but checking...

• I was told that CC is rich in Casein and this type of protein is perfect before bedtime as it prevent s muscular breakdown and supports building.  This is great over night while the muscles are at rest , repairing and growing.  They say it is around long after Whey protein is gone and can last up to 7 hours.  Also since it takes so long to digest it fights the usual hunger you have in the early morning hours..... I  would never have thought I would touch it but it's delicious (like desert almost..)

• Can't believe it~ No more physio for me ,working out at home everyday now, Soooo happy Now I can go on with my life~ got the OK today, that I don't have to come back to physio anymore, Wooo hoooo , Just go and get my massages two days a week....Gotta love that.♥ :-) On my 11 week of C1 ~ on the home stretch next week, ~ I have sooo much energy now that I didn't have in a long time...... Then break just a little pause and then I will be back on C2 for me Loving BFL program..!!!

• No activity for a while in this one...

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• Hi Jeff,

you know I've been following you and regard you as my mentor.  I've been lifting and riding on regular basis, but diet has been a regular pizza / peanut butter cups / doughnuts....you know the deal. Thursday, I signed on to do the bfl challenge, it's day four, and I feel the positive effects of its diet. Will look for  you on Facebook, I just started FB.

Howard

• bump

• I was just reading back....

We've come a long way team.

Faithful and still drinking coffee...I LIKE THAT!

• Yes, we have Legs!! Just read a post from me back in June about the sardines! LOL!! =) Sardine Salute! =)

WE ALL ROCK!!!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• You know one thing I liked about the old GB is that after 30 pages, all was gone..lost in cyberspace. All my meltdowns, bad days etc. HA HA - THANK HEAVENS! This way we have to watch it - rereading some stuff just makes me giggle.

Good times.