Gather here faithful GBers-1 post thread

• You are right Dee. Food is our fuel. That is the only reason we need to eat.

You should have been around when a few of us were eating sardines for fuel. That was funny. :)

• OMG! My taste buds would of won on that one, nope, I could not do sardines!!! LOL!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• Yes you can. :) You can buy them with mustard sauce. Mush them up and put them in a pita pocket and cover them with lettuce so you cant see them and eat em!

DO IT! They are great omega's!

• Maybe... I'll have to plug my nose!!! My husband likes them though!!! I added that little recipe to my on going list of all the recipes and food tips/ideas from everyones post! (so I will stay away from my wonderful EFL book till maintenance!)

Live   Love   Lift!

• Good luck Dee. Step out of your comfort zone - just this once.  (that was my dare)....you may be surprised. Brace that fear woman - its a FISH! lol

And for heavens sake let us ALL know when you are going to eat them so we can "be there" for you.

Oh - here's a good one, Chris Cary says we should eat things with no legs first, then 2 legs then 4 legs. The more legs it has, the poorer the quality of protein. Pretty neat hey?

• I'll put it on my grocery list!

Live   Love   Lift!

•  

I love mixing yogurt and CC, I don't thinks it's the best choice but I use yoplait light it has 17 carbs, it taste like dessert to me!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Dee is gonna eat sardines...na na na na na !

• Dee, we can eat them together...I still have my can in my pantry that I WILL consume on the last day of my challenge...next Saturday! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Woo Hoo Mo - better eat 'em after the 5K. Just in case.

• Ya, I don't think they would be a very good pre-run meal! lol!!

• Nope. You can kinda "taste" them for a few hours.  Again and again. lol. But it is still a good thing MO! I cant wait. I think I should buy some and we can all eat them together.

• DO IT!! =) Next Saturday!  

• Sardines are on my grocery list Debbie! I'll let you know when I'm ready... You like them too??? Oh boy, I'm so excited! (that was sarcasm by the way!) LOL

Live   Love   Lift!

• Saturday, I have an out of town, overnight photo shoot (its my job, I'm not having pictures taken!), so I'll try it on Friday... yuk, yuk, yuk! How many? In a pita? With lettuce? Smooshed? Anybody else want to try that hates them?!?! I'd rather eat grilled salmon - yum!

Live   Love   Lift!