What got you so motivated to do the BFL challenge or just to get back into shape and better health in the first place?

What is the HUMP that is keeping that motivation from staying ALIVE?

When we hit that wall of..."I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE, I AM NOT SEEING ANY RESULTS!"  Did we ask ourselves how long it took us to get out of shape? 

We all want to see results like they happened yesterday...REALITY CHECK...took us years to let ourselves go!

What / Why is there such a rush to see results?

I am working on getting into better shape and healthy so I can LIVE LONGER!  Not RIGHT NOW!

Things to help get you motivated when you are down and out, just close your eyes and see all these things in your mind:

YOUR HEALTH;  FAMILY;   FRIENDS;   FREE DAY TO EAT BAD FOOD...lol;  TO LIVE LONGER;  BE SKINNY...again;  TO NOT BE SKINNY...for the skinny ppl;  TO COMPETE IN SOMETHING...and not peter out;  TO NOT BE SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED;

PICK ONE!!!!  I know there are more reasons, but how many of these are something you want in your life?  That is what should keep you motivated.  Yes, it's hard work to stay in shape, but it's harder on your family if you are not around anymore cause your health took you  away from them.