Eating after 6?

• It's only day 2 for me but I find it challenging to fit in the 6 meals a day since it feels that I'm constantly eating (but I guess that's something I have to get used to)

My question for you fellow challengers and Champions is weather or not I should follow the not eating after 6 or 7 rule that I often hear about. I generally work evening shifts so with waking up later and not getting home till about midnight it would seem like a long gap to not be eating. Do we just eat our meals according to our time clock or should I stop eating after 7?

• if it is your last meal then have a myoplex or some kind of meal replacement drink.  This way it wont sit in your stomach all night long

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• If you're not getting home until midnight, then I would think you definitely want to eat after 6.  Just stick to the eating every 3 hours or so and if your last meal hits at 9 or 10 then so be it.

Good luck!