Any April starters? Would love to talk to people who started around the same time I did!

• My husband & I started BFL on April 12, 2010. Anyone else around that time?

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• Deirdre-Welcome to you and your husband! I'm sure there are several in their 3rd wk...I'm on C2W5.  If you go to the Gather Here Faithful Thread, you may find some wk 3 people there!

Best wishes on your success! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Thank you, I'll check it out!

Live   Love   Lift!

• Deirdre-11wk2go posted about the protein bars, week 3 person for you! :)

• How sweet of you... Thanks!

I checked out Gather Here Faithful Thread and everyone seems to know each other because you have probably journeyed together - that's what I'm looking for. Fellow people to journey with.

I'll go check out the protein bar person!

Thanks!

Live   Love   Lift!

• My bf and I started April 1st.  I took 1 month pictures yesterday.  I have a long way to go but I do see some slight improvements.

• I started on April 19th. I have lost about 13 lbs so far. I know I will loose a lot because I weight SOOO much. I was 6' 4" 390 when I started (hence the name BigTony). I am weighing about 377 now. I took pictures my first week, and I bought a large white board that I am charting my body measurement on weekly. I love charting data. It helps me to stay motivated and see my progress.

BigTony

• Hi "soon to be not so" BigTony!

13 lbs! Wow! Thats great! I love the chart idea, I might make myself one!

I workout with my husband in our home gym. I have the walls plastered with BFL before & afters! We did BFL 10 yrs ago pre-wedding and here we are again!

We love it (after trying so many diets and tapes that we didn't like). This is it for us... for life!!! I want to be a great grandma someday - fit & healthy!

So keep in touch! We can cheer each other on!

Live   Love   Lift!

• Deirdre: the reason we know each other is because we have journeyed together and the journey starts with you posting there so we can get to know you. It is very hard to form a "relationship" going into all the "rooms"/"threads" here and that is why those of us that need that personal "edge" make sure they touch base with that thread for sure to help out and stay encouraged. You do not have to find another place to feel welcome - WE ARE HERE! :) If you like to start your day off with a spark, many of us too sign in and stay accountable on the Coffee Crew thread. There too - it gets a little personal, but only because some of us need that to get through our challenges. Please join in the fun with us if that is what you need to succeed.

• I started on April12th! I can tell changes in my stomach, but i won't be weighing myself til the last day! good luck

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

• Me too. Not a lot of weight loss but I feel smaller & firmer! I also feel proud to be so dedicated! I really like this program!

Live   Love   Lift!

• Last post was to LL, I didn't realize the posts go to the bottom :)

Live & learn!

Live   Love   Lift!

• Diedre: I just read your profile. Good stuff. You and your husband already have made great progress. Whoop!

By changing your settings you can get the latest posts to show up on top of thread.

• Hi therese_anne!

I'm one of those people that have to weigh myself every morning but I don't let the scale discourage me, I also have a pair of jeans that I try on every Monday working towards being able to zip them! My belly seems like it's shrinking also! Not by leaps & bounds but little by little! Very exciting!

I read your profile - Great goals!

Lets look forward to a bikini summer!!!

Live   Love   Lift!

• Deirdre-Legs is right...though you might want someone in the same week as you to keep pushing you, WE are here for EVERYONE! She's in wk 8, I'm wk 5 and we (well she pushes me more I think! lol!) help each other out.  Staying connected with folks on here is one of the main reasons for my success. They hold me accountable and I LIKE That!!!

And join us for "coffee" bright and early if you'd like...it gets crazy sometimes, but I LIKE that, too!! :)