12/31 Group Check-In: Weekend! End of Week 3

• Hey y'all!  Happy weekend and happy end of week 3!  It has gone by so fast!  I stay so busy with work that before I know it, it is Friday!  LOL    I hope you all are still doing great and going strong.  I'm offically going to weigh, measure, and take pix at the end of week 4.  I'm excited, but reserved.  I feel great, but I'm not seeing/feeling any changes yet.  That's ok, though.  I'm in it to the end.  Especially after reading those success stories of the week 8 and week 10 "miracles." 

Any special plans for the weekend or for your free day?  None here ... although I really want a chocolate chip cookie.  =)

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• I feel fantastic. It's great to not be so painfully sore and be able to actually finish a cardio workout now. I can feel my muscles again.

Yep -Big plans this weekend as I celebrated 20 years at my job on Friday and my husband did on Saturday so we are going to a nice dinner tonight. Earlier today I took my good friend out for massages for her birthday and Thai food for lunch.

I also got my Eating for Life cookbook yesterday so I am excited to try something in it this week.

Have a great day-

Lorie