12/31 Group Check In - Friday

• Hey y'all, i'm cheking in for Friday, and probably the weekend.  Still going strong!  Sticking with the plan and staying focused.  Still, i feel that my UBWOs are not as challening as they should be ... i'm using heavy weights, but i seem to go through the workout in 30 mins.  Anyone else finding they are going too fast?  I'm not using momentum, i'm pausing, and working the muscles slowly.  I'm not taking the 1 minute break between sets - i rest, but not for the full minute. 

Have a great Friday and Sat - and a good free day or meal everyone!!!!!!

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• Hi Tri Tri! Writing this Sat. morning!  I have to admit  I almost never rest a full minute. I too am not very sore with UB workouts so I think I need to up my weights. I do recall speaking to a trainer once about my triceps that never seem to tone easily, yet the tire SO SO easily. He said "Your triceps are basically flipping you the bird. You need to train them HEAVY." But they still don't get very sore. I'll keep working on that!! I had a riding lesson Friday so I pushed my lower body workout to this morning/Sat. - and will do cardio Sun. morning instead of rest day. I am going to start a Sat. thread now...but wanted to post that I did my 2 week weigh in and body fat - I am down 2.5 lbs!! Body fat seems down 1% but I was getting mixed results when I started. Today it is a definite 28.0 %. Yay!!

• Way to go!  I'm too afraid to weigh myself.  I might measure, but i think it is too early.  I'm such a scardey cat.  LOL

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013